+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: All things Motherwell Home - 18th November .......

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be honest it isn't just DM that's boring me, it's Celtic continually winning.

I've been in denial. I now accept that Scottish football is ****ed.

Never read so much over the top reactions and utter pish!! Simple fact is we were going nowhere quickly or slowly before Derek McInnes took over and it's his enthusiasm for the club, vision for the team and Drive that has got the majority of good players to the club! It's now got us to winning a trophy for the first time in years and being seen for the past 3/4 seasons as the main challengers!

Has he made a few mistakes, a little frustrating in some team selections etc.....but tell me a manager that isn't!! The constant media Drive and questioning of his move to New Co must not only be having an impact on the players but also Del. His family still live in Houston (Renfrewshire), I know his sons best pals son and with football friends saying he is a stick on etc....the pressure must be on him. However better believe it he would be majorly torn leaving our great club!

So stop with the crap chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Thesheep View Post
    Never read so much over the top reactions and utter pish!! Simple fact is we were going nowhere quickly or slowly before Derek McInnes took over and it's his enthusiasm for the club, vision for the team and Drive that has got the majority of good players to the club! It's now got us to winning a trophy for the first time in years and being seen for the past 3/4 seasons as the main challengers!

Has he made a few mistakes, a little frustrating in some team selections etc.....but tell me a manager that isn't!! The constant media Drive and questioning of his move to New Co must not only be having an impact on the players but also Del. His family still live in Houston (Renfrewshire), I know his sons best pals son and with football friends saying he is a stick on etc....the pressure must be on him. However better believe it he would be majorly torn leaving our great club!

So stop with the crap chat!
    Steady on. Dafties don't like the truth in this place.

That’s your interpretation of the truth

Nothing you hear or read is fact.

It's all only opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nothing you hear or read is fact.

It's all only opinion.
    My opinion is always right

Pulis gone.

More speculation coming or would they not consider McInnes??

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast