+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Motherwell Home - 18th November .......

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I absolutely wanted rid of Calderwood & replaced by McGhee.

I don’t think anyone could’ve predicted 1_What a complete c*nt he’d turn out to be
    Unequivocally yes, I could've told you how big a c*nt McGhee was, is and always will be.

You are correct on Calderwoid needing bulleted though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im not asking for a new manager. Im asking for the current one to stop f@cking about
    I wish he would stop f@cking about too,and I don’t think he is a tactical genius or the messiah like some would believe.

I still think we will be worse off when he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    OK then, humour me...who would you have liked to take over from Brown?
    Why would you replace Brown with a manager that does exactly the same things that Brown got slaughtered for?

We swapped like for like, although Brown MK II was luckier with the league being easier.

Does a great post match interview though (sometimes) & that’s important

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    We've been debt free for the last 3 years. DM's replacement will have a larger budget than Brown and McGhee had to work with when we were battling for top 6 finishes.

Milne wouldn't have too far to look for a suitable replacement, with our budget the likes of Wright, Clarke, Coyle, Robinson and Archibald would be capable of doing a decent job here IMO.
    He has had a bigger budget than previous managers but it took Milne a few years before he loosened the purse strings,he may not do the same for the next manager.

Plus we won’t be debt free for long if Milne stops making an erse of his new stadium dream.

Why would you replace Brown with a manager that does exactly the same things that Brown got slaughtered for?

We swapped like for like, although Brown MK II was luckier with the league being easier.

Does a great post match interview though (sometimes) & that’s important
    But that wasn't the question I asked...I was interested to know who you wanted to replace Brown

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes isn’t going to be here forever so we will find out one way or another.

A lot of guys on here who want rid of McInnes are the same guys who thought getting rid of Calderwood and replacing him with McGhee was a good idea,although they always deny because it was a complete disaster of an appointment.
    I absolutely thought it was a good idea....turned out I was wrong, but getting rid of Calderwood was the right move.
    Having seen the job McGhee did at Well......and having read his SoS (or was it Herald?) writings (which were self penned I was right behind him.

Who knew the bell-end he'd turn out to be? (Even though I'd heard whispers he was a bit of a kn0b when he was here as a player......kn0bs can still be effective managers.......just not always.)

But that wasn't the question I asked...I was interested to know who you wanted to replace Brown
    Honestly cant remember but I suspect you’re about to use the same defence which was used about Clangers on here. Fill your boots

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are talking about some of Calderwoods players downing tools under McGhee,I could see a few in the current squad doing that when McInnes leaves.
    Lewis - wouldn't, too thick
    Logan - would, is a prick and not very good, probably needs replaced anyway
    Arnason - probably doesn't like mcinnes's ego and would play better
    McKenna - wouldn't
    Considine - wouldn't, on his way out anyway
    Tansey - duff, wouldn't matter and should never have played for us
    O'Connor - wouldn't notice, probably still needs replaced
    McLean - is leaving but probably go in a huff if left out the team
    Mackay-Steven - is a pansy, wouldn't notice
    Christie - probably be in a bit of a huff but is too good and honest
    Rooney - wouldn't notice

Reynolds - would, but should never play again
    Stewart - wouldn't if he was playing
    Maynard - wouldn't notice
    Wright - wouldn't, might be better under a new manager
    Ball - jesus
    May - wouldn't, probably be better after mcinnes has already made him worse
    Shinnie - wouldn't, honest player

I think the players who in such a scenario would have downed tools and mattered have already left.

I also think the dressing room - squad morale - has taken a big hit without Taylor, McGinn, Hayes and Jack.

Honestly cant remember but I suspect you’re about to use the same defence which was used about Clangers on here. Fill your boots
    No idea what the defence of Clangers means. I was just interested that's all As I said I wasn't around 4/5 years ago so wasn't privy to you input..pity you can't remember, though.

No idea what the defence of Clangers means. I was just interested that's all As I said I wasn't around 4/5 years ago so wasn't privy to you input..pity you can't remember, though.
    Few folk have mentioned that Milne was lucky picking McInnes. Was it not Brown that told Milne to get him? I can’t remember that for sure either but I thought it was his idea

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast