+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things Motherwell Home - 18th November .......

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I absolutely thought it was a good idea....turned out I was wrong, but getting rid of Calderwood was the right move.
    Having seen the job McGhee did at Well......and having read his SoS (or was it Herald?) writings (which were self penned I was right behind him.

Who knew the bell-end he'd turn out to be? (Even though I'd heard whispers he was a bit of a kn0b when he was here as a player......kn0bs can still be effective managers.......just not always.)
    The problem is staring everyone in the face and no one can see it.

To be honest I liked Calderwood but thought his time was up,from supporting Aberdeen for the entire Milne tenure I knew he would end up making the wrong choice to replace him.And that’s what worries me in regards to replacing McInnes when he does go,we are going to go through manager after manager but as long as Milne is chairman we are only papering over the cracks while he is here.
    Last edited by rico94; 19-11-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Lewis - wouldn't, too thick
    Logan - would, is a prick and not very good, probably needs replaced anyway
    Arnason - probably doesn't like mcinnes's ego and would play better
    McKenna - wouldn't

blah...

blah......

blah.........

Wright - wouldn't, might be better under a new manager
    Ball - jesus
    May - wouldn't, probably be better after mcinnes has already made him worse
    Shinnie - wouldn't, honest player
    It's like reading the ramblings of a mad man

Lewis - wouldn't, too thick
    Logan - would, is a prick and not very good, probably needs replaced anyway
    Arnason - probably doesn't like mcinnes's ego and would play better
    McKenna - wouldn't
    Considine - wouldn't, on his way out anyway
    Tansey - duff, wouldn't matter and should never have played for us
    O'Connor - wouldn't notice, probably still needs replaced
    McLean - is leaving but probably go in a huff if left out the team
    Mackay-Steven - is a pansy, wouldn't notice
    Christie - probably be in a bit of a huff but is too good and honest
    Rooney - wouldn't notice

Reynolds - would, but should never play again
    Stewart - wouldn't if he was playing
    Maynard - wouldn't notice
    Wright - wouldn't, might be better under a new manager
    Ball - jesus
    May - wouldn't, probably be better after mcinnes has already made him worse
    Shinnie - wouldn't, honest player

I think the players who in such a scenario would have downed tools and mattered have already left.

I also think the dressing room - squad morale - has taken a big hit without Taylor, McGinn, Hayes and Jack.
    Most of the squad have said they have signed or re signed because McInnes is the manager.

I wouldn’t expect all to want to leave if he goes but a fair chunk of them will I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Most of the squad have said they have signed or re signed because McInnes is the manager.

I wouldn’t expect all to want to leave if he goes but a fair chunk of them will I would imagine.
    Who will down tools then?n

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Few folk have mentioned that Milne was lucky picking McInnes. Was it not Brown that told Milne to get him? I can’t remember that for sure either but I thought it was his idea
    Indeed it was. Just as it was Brown who got Hayes and McGinn and Robson

Who will down tools then?n
    Most of them.You really think apart from Shinnie,Considine and Wright any of them have any loyalty to Aberdeen FC?

I would say they are more loyal to McInnes than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Few folk have mentioned that Milne was lucky picking McInnes. Was it not Brown that told Milne to get him? I can’t remember that for sure either but I thought it was his idea
    No problem...I can sympathise with memory loss but then I'm nearer to 70 that 60. Have you ever thought of being a politician? Avoiding questions, answering questions with a question...you'd be ace.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    No problem...I can sympathise with memory loss but then I'm nearer to 70 that 60. Have you ever thought of being a politician? Avoiding questions, answering questions with a question...you'd be ace.
    Cheers

I’m not avoiding the question, I genuinely don’t think I had any thoughts on the matter. I often bring up that I wanted that lunatic Kenny Shiels to replace McGhee, so if I’ll admit to that I would answer you’re question if I had one.

I said right from the off that I personally thought McInnes was a total thumper but it was for football reasons first & foremost, that I didn’t want him to get the job

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Most of them.You really think apart from Shinnie,Considine and Wright any of them have any loyalty to Aberdeen FC?

I would say they are more loyal to McInnes than us.
    I know what you're saying but disagree that they would, bar the ones I said. This squad doesn't look like it works anyway. Too many loans, pansies and not enough hierarchy with all the changes. How did Stewart play the full 90 against Hamilton, score, then against Motherwell replace Rooney [who didn't start the last game] with 8 minutes to go? Tansey replaced by May after 45. Mackay-steven replaced by Wright who didn't get on in the last game when Maynard came on for 1 minute. It's a mess. McInnes would flop so badly at Rangers with all the choices and money, which would be great.

To be honest it isn't just DM that's boring me, it's Celtic continually winning.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast