+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coutts out for season

A massive loss for us this. Coutts has been outstanding. For me get Bash in there with Wright, CCV and O’Connell the back 3. Another CM to add to the JTW shopping list but must be better than we already have.

well its either bash or lundstrum be too lightweight with samir in there although maybe could work in home games but i do expect another midfielder to come in january

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    A massive loss for us this. Coutts has been outstanding. For me get Bash in there with Wright, CCV and O’Connell the back 3. Another CM to add to the JTW shopping list but must be better than we already have.
    Gutted for COUTTSY,get well soon Paul.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Gutted for COUTTSY,get well soon Paul.UTCB
    When Wilder took over it was how long has Coutts got left now he is the first name on the team sheet. I agree Rod get well soon Couttsy and ready to be a Blade in the Prem.

Wish him.all the very best and hope he gets the best treatment and advice.out there. Also hope everybody at the club and the fans get behind him and.support him through this.

See you soon Couttsy!

I think Fleck to take Coutts place and Samir to take Flecks

Lundstram to take Flecks place when he gets his injury

It's bound to happen, the football gods have been trying to screw us over all season to no avail.

Now they've decided to take drastic action and I fully expect Fleck to be next

Let's hope there's a bit of kidology going on and there's a chance he'll be back before that. Gutted for him though. Awful luck.

Interesting to note CW's comments that Sammy had been in to see him about the future, well Sammy the future is in your own hands son.....Is he up to the billing...not so sure myself,but he has the chance to show what he has got,if he ain't up to it, he only has himself to blame, motivation enough ? Time will tell.

samir just hasnt progressed as much as i suspect chris thought he would but hes still a quality player and will be ***** to us for rest of season i think he could cover for coutts in home games but away i would prefer basham or lundstrum utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    samir just hasnt progressed as much as i suspect chris thought he would but hes still a quality player and will be ***** to us for rest of season i think he could cover for coutts in home games but away i would prefer basham or lundstrum utb ftp
    I thought the Championship would bring out the best in Sami,but let's be r8 he aint had much of a chance cos of the form of the magical trio.Time to step up for one or two of our squad players.UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12