+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC/DC's co-founder Malcolm Young dead aged 64

Was in spoons on woodseats last night when i heard about his passing, a very drunk n diehard blade acdc fan was in tears he said "first coutts leg , now malcs dead what a ****ty weekend"😣before departing singing highway to hell. Monsters of rock in the eighties was my first encounter r.i.p

Didn't realise his other brother died a month or so back. Was in the group The Easybeats who probably only GB will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Didn't realise his other brother died a month or so back. Was in the group The Easybeats who probably only GB will remember.
    You cheeky git, I bet most of this board will remember Friday on my mind. I’ve got to say it brings back good memories, I’d just started work when it was in the charts, early starts and long days compared to scosh and I just lived for Fridays at the Mojo. Anybody else go there?

Sorry gray way before my time m8

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Sorry gray way before my time m8
    Ah maybe, I were only a lad missen Bully. I bet Rod used to get down and dirty there though. I wonder who his hero was before Mr Stuart?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12