+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC/DC's co-founder Malcolm Young dead aged 64

AC/DC's co-founder Malcolm Young dead aged 64

Your music will live on and on , thanks for many rockin pi55ed up nights , thank you for the music , gona play back in black to remember you mate .

Sad to hear this saw em back in 80 at the city hall imagine em playing there now

We don't last for ever RIP

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Sad to hear this saw em back in 80 at the city hall imagine em playing there now

We don't last for ever RIP
    My Mrs was at same gig bully. She still deaf in one ear after it!

R.I.P. Malcolm.

I saw them live twice the first time with Scott as lead singer and the second Brian Johnson, I think the gig the the City Hall was one of the first with Johnson as lead. I’ve got every album they’ve ever made, they’re the best rock group EVER for me, and for the record, I personally prefer their music after Johnson came onboard even though it’s probably not the popular view.

For the record, this is my personal favourite...

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Your music will live on and on , thanks for many rockin pi55ed up nights , thank you for the music , gona play back in black to remember you mate .
    RIP Malc

Rod won't be happy tho Wavy. You gatecrashing his marriages, births and deaths column

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    RIP Malc

Rod won't be happy tho Wavy. You gatecrashing his marriages, births and deaths column
    Just as long as its not my death he's announcing Shoot to thrill and its a long way to the top, r my favs

Is this the lad who dressed as a schoolboy?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Is this the lad who dressed as a schoolboy?
    No its his brother always stood at the back at the left hand side as you look at them your thinking of the mighty Angus Young , the way Angus has shook his head all his life he's lucky he's not suffered from any head injuries .

Loved them when Bon Scott was lead singer.

Yes gray the city hall gig was one of the first with Johnson was the back in black tour I think I was gutted I never got to see em wi scotty up front

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast