+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Cheltenham Town 18/11/17

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Strange game that , we certainly didn't play well and we certainly didn't play bad.
    We didn't play well????? Bloody hell, you must have high standards. We were well worth the three points against a decent team, we kept their scoring chances to a minimum while creating several of our own. For once I think the stats form an accurate picture of the game, we've had some unconvincing home wins this season but this wasn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We didn't play well????? Bloody hell, you must have high standards. We were well worth the three points against a decent team, we kept their scoring chances to a minimum while creating several of our own. For once I think the stats form an accurate picture of the game, we've had some unconvincing home wins this season but this wasn't one of them.
    This^^^ Tho we did sit back at times and invite them on. What was the idea with the lads with the flags running up and down every time we scored? Bloody Americanized, new fangled, mumbo-jumbo she1te!!! I nearly dropped me bovril flask my flabber was that gasted.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Honestly not sure what people are hoping for if that doesn't count as playing well.

I thought we were pretty much excellent from start to finish. Only criticism is that we wasted a few chances, but hey.
    Yep, some of the link up play was excellent. Stead and Ameobi were on top form and created numerous chances for the runners from midfield. We really should have had a few more.

No bad performances today, plenty of good and a few excellent (Yates, Brisley and Ameobi)

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Surely the answer to that is obvious in Jorge Grant?

On another note, did anyone else see the new entrance built in to the main stand?
    It's only for hospitality/corporate bods.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Surely the answer to that is obvious in Jorge Grant?

On another note, did anyone else see the new entrance built in to the main stand?
    Exactly, why is everyone obsessed with getting another striker when we have in Grant the top goal scorer in the division?

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    It's only for hospitality/corporate bods.
    I dont like using the servants entrance....

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I dont like using the servants entrance....
    That's not what your butler told me.

This. Really enjoyed today.

Because he may be gone in January
    If Shola or Steady get injured we are buggered

That's not what your butler told me.

Sacked him, he voted labour..moron.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast