+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match Thread vs Cheltenham Town 18/11/17

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We didn't play well????? Bloody hell, you must have high standards. We were well worth the three points against a decent team, we kept their scoring chances to a minimum while creating several of our own. For once I think the stats form an accurate picture of the game, we've had some unconvincing home wins this season but this wasn't one of them.
    I never said we didn't deserve to win , maybe I was a bit harsh or maybe I was spoilt after the Bristol game.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I never said we didn't deserve to win , maybe I was a bit harsh or maybe I was spoilt after the Bristol game.
    That was much better...Thats what you get when you play it on the ground....

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    Because he may be gone in January
    If Shola or Steady get injured we are buggered
    Ifs, buts and maybes, I agree we do need another striker for the squad, I don’t think for one second Nolan will change the way we play to accommodate one person. I think as long as Stead and Ameobi are fit they will still be first choice. I’m guessing when Noble is picked he may well chip in a few goals too.

Well I think we are improving.
    We have had a shaky period in which we have somehow held on to top spot.
    So when we do hit the form that in periods we have achieved,and become more consistent then automatic promotion is very much on the cards
    I enjoyed the game.
    First 15 minutes was the best we played to open a game this season which gives you a platform to build on.
    Nolan must of rammed that home after the Bristol game where we conceded early
    Good performance Notts
    3 points
    NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I would think a few boots went flying Swale
    A lot of finger pointing, angry looks and raised voices after Chelters goal, methinks Nolly didn't have to say a lot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456