+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Shrewsbury Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Will vaulks is not a great footballer and in my opinion is too slow to be a holding player covering up the mess. The amount of times the ball comes to him and he just hoofs it over his shoulder instead of getting hold of it or hitting a 20 yard ball about 20 yards too far.
    Maybe but he still don’t over take Paul Warne or ajayi for me I’d sooner play him and have him do that than ajayi’s I’m gonna do a short pass in a crowded penalty area or Paul warnes oh did I just put vaulks ajayi and Mattock in defence with my last sub oh dear silly me

Not in any way saying your wrong pal i missed yesterday, just my thoughts on vaulks in general

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Not in any way saying your wrong pal i missed yesterday, just my thoughts on vaulks in general
    I wish I missed yesterday 😭

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We just sit and laugh at everything to be honest. He's a great bloke. All that way and couldn't go, jees! I hope everything worked out.
    I've a lot of time for both of you from what I read on here...

I'll let you know what happened offline at some point. It was a shame not to be able to go but a very valid reason. (The good news was that Croglin who bought my ticket for me was able to get me a refund and I used the money on a couple of FatLads calendars!)

I did get to the Donny match though and enjoyed the ecstasies of the equalizing goal!

Fly back this Wednesday and then it's back to I Follow...

Don’t worry guys we’ve got a nice easy game coming up next.

Oh

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Warney terrible. This all started when we got this Manny bloke in & not a Centre back who can come straight in. Ajayi has gone, he can't even head back to his keeper. Then we end up with Ajayi & a left back as Centre backs. If you were going to make changes to win the game why bring an unfit Frecks on & Forde. Wiles & Ball would have been better. Williams worse game for us but no other winger good enough. Bailey-King were his he?
    No mention of Vaulks, did he deliver as always?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I've a lot of time for both of you from what I read on here...

I'll let you know what happened offline at some point. It was a shame not to be able to go but a very valid reason. (The good news was that Croglin who bought my ticket for me was able to get me a refund and I used the money on a couple of FatLads calendars!)

I did get to the Donny match though and enjoyed the ecstasies of the equalizing goal!

Fly back this Wednesday and then it's back to I Follow...
    Was that two years worth then?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Was that two years worth then?
    Impeccable logic, as always, ma chère grenouille!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    No mention of Vaulks, did he deliver as always?
    Well it wasn't a vintage performance by any of our players but we were better at Right back when he moved there & weaker in midfield when he moved from there. I can't believe Warney brought Forde on & not Emmanuel. Why he took Wood off & left us with no left back only he will know. Ajayi can't play again for us, get Manny on the bench at least. Potter looked at fault for there 1st goal. Who headed the ball out for there 2nd? That was inexcusable.

Will Vaulks may not be the best player but he's the kind of Rotherham Player i like. He always puts a shift in.
    It's hard for him to have an impact when Ajayi and/or Ihiekwe launch balls over the top every time they pick up possession.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast