+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrewsbury Post Match Thoughts

Shrewsbury Post Match Thoughts

Not been today. Too many dahlias to lift. Late equaliser last week, late loss this week. Did we deserve at least a point against the league leaders? Two more goals against?

Thoughts?

The match stats say the same thing over and over again, you only need a few chances to score against us, Shrews had 3, Donny 2 ...we need 13 or 14.

The tactics...why do we need to play boring alehouse football against ten men? It's predictable, it's not particularly nice to watch and it's wasteful. Why do we aim all free kicks at their goalkeeper? Why do our defence launch 60 yard passes ?

I don't think we are as bad as we seem to be, Warne tactics and game plan is awful.

....and FFS get a defence coach, if not we are going to be chasing another unwanted record

Ouch Stefan Payne , sincere apologies , that said and I keep saying it , how come you guys didn't go after him , right under your noses .

Shrewsbury played awful and I’m sorry to say this but 1 man up front is making us easy to play against. They was all over Moore and the only reason we got a goal was because they had no idea what to do when Jono came on and once again we conceded from a corner. It was bloody sloppy and warnes stubbornness with insisting Moore play up front on his own is getting beyond a joke

24 more points to safety and another crack at this league next year that should be our aim now,. Forget daft notions like the play offs or autos we have no chance of em...

so our ambition is to not get relegated from league one.

we are going to be the new darlington

roly we do have a chance of play offs just not with Paul Warne in charge

Not without a complete a change of the defence we dont. We have not sorted out our lower league 2 defence from last season it is still as bad. We need to get a complete new back 4 and goalie in January and defenders of at least mid table div 1 standard. Warney has to realise we cant defend like that every week, The oppositions we play dont even have to work to get their goals. Its a complete farce,
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-11-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Best team won. Soft penalty, wasted. Thought one goal would win it, but an equaliser out of the blue. Still time to give away a Sunday league corner.

Towell MOTM for me

I honestly didn't think Shrews were that great, faked injury isn't for me

Thought ref that a few wrong but nowt new there

Warney took too long fetching JCH, nowt new there

Think we played alright tbh but a few bad passes, too close to their keeper with crosses in

Williams was not MOTM

I hope the boos were for officials

Oh and do we actually have a Penalty taker?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast