+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Point

Good Point

Happy with that , keeps the run going and our heads above water .

Doing very well all things considered , onwards and upwards .

Nar scrub that onwards and upwards , the family will be instigating a fire sale in January if we are near the top 6 .

Fantastic point , most possession, shots and shots on target. Young Barnes looking like a great loan signing

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nar scrub that onwards and upwards , the family will be instigating a fire sale in January if we are near the top 6 .
    theres no one player standing out this season so i can see much in the way of selling apart from yiadom.

Listened to it on the Radio I know I was not there but for what I heard we should have won.

Pity Williams got booked will miss the next game, big loss.

Always a good point when tha 1 nil darn away frum ooam. Take that thanks very much.

That's 2 very good away points at both Hillsboro and carrow rd after falling behind to lucky/poxy goals. This team has great character. Well done lads

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Always a good point when tha 1 nil darn away frum ooam. Take that thanks very much.

That's 2 very good away points at both Hillsboro and carrow rd after falling behind to lucky/poxy goals. This team has great character. Well done lads
    Kinnel tha reight pass , points at Hillsborough and Carrow Road , get one at QPR or better and we've cracked it mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Kinnel tha reight pass , points at Hillsborough and Carrow Road , get one at QPR or better and we've cracked it mate .

a point at QPR. Even some things are beyond Hecky mate

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    theres no one player standing out this season so i can see much in the way of selling apart from yiadom.
    Lindsay might be catching attention , another storming performance today by all accounts .

That QPR bogey has finally been picked and the reds go marching on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast