+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I was disappointed to hear about Marley getting booed by tarn fans, not like he spent the game goading the fans or owt is it.
    Served us well when he played here, his only crime to try and better himself.
    Agree with Ponte, whatever Hecky says Sunderland did speak to him and he decided for whatever reasons to stay with us. Fair play to him, now we've a challenging run of games for him to steer us through without the distraction of all this will he/won't he speculation.
    Well done Hecky you've gone up another notch on the competent scale for me.
    Connor goes to Villa for exactly the same reasons and he's the returning messiah .

Bizarre some of our fans .

I made a point to some about Hecky going to Sunderland that money isn’t everything if you don’t enjoy going to work every day .

Watkins isn’t having a good time at Norwich and isn’t enjoying it , earning more money but must be wondering if he’s made a wrong career choice

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I made a point to some about Hecky going to Sunderland that money isn’t everything if you don’t enjoy going to work every day .

Watkins isn’t having a good time at Norwich and isn’t enjoying it , earning more money but must be wondering if he’s made a wrong career choice

In hindsight he may well have made a boo boo from a career point of view. However, if he were to stay here he'd have probably been wondering what might have bin. That's the nature of life. Choices need to be made.

Disappointed some of our fans booed him, he gave this club everything and had success along the way

Agreed, I wasn't there for Winnall's antics at Oakwell last season but from what I heard he was very disappointing in front of the fans of the club that developed him. Didn't see it coming from him.
    Don't think Marley deserved it, very few still work for the same firm all their lives do they, why should footballers be any different.

Always liked Marley & all in all I think he conducted himself well
    Wish he was still with us

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Always liked Marley & all in all I think he conducted himself well
    Wish he was still with us
    Agreed Exile

Its just a shame that Marley still talks/sounds like hes still a little posh nipper kid at school lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123