+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Point

Result matters not to me lads. Granted its a bonus. Hecky's restored my faith in humanity. If they can appoint Coleman they've spock to Hecky. He's stuck wi us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Result matters not to me lads. Granted its a bonus. Hecky's restored my faith in humanity. If they can appoint Coleman they've spock to Hecky. He's stuck wi us.

Not so sure I understand that Steve!

Nevermind Exile. Love's a strange thing mate

It certainly is!

Just got back from Carrow Road and it should have been three points! We outplayed a poor Norwich side a bit better passing in good areas and we would have got the winner.
    This side gets better and better each game.

How did Marley & me (Watkins) play when he came on, did he look like he regretted leaving us ?.
    Seriously I agree that this and the recent similar 1-1 away at Lackofskillsbrough were great away points in what are normally awful fixtures for us. It sounds like we didnt have a shot at all until 27 minutes, and from then on we mostly outplayed them. If I/we want to be greedy we could say its 2 points thrown away, but lets not get ahead of ourselves eh.

Ohh and seeing as its two 1-1 draws in those difficult fixtures away at Norwich and Sheff Wensdy, who thinks we might even get a 1-1 draw away at QP.Rangers this season ?.

Pleased to take another away point today, even though it sounds like we could/should have had all 3.
    Well done lads! I'd take a draw on Tuesday and a win again Leeds to keep our momentum going.

Marley didn’t do much when he came on to be fair Acido! Half of our fans clapped him on and half booed him which he didn’t Deserve, but that is a whole new thread!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Marley didn’t do much when he came on to be fair Acido! Half of our fans clapped him on and half booed him which he didn’t Deserve, but that is a whole new thread!
    Did you know Perky by the way, that Marley played under Terry Butcher at Inverness, when Tel turned us down!!.
    In all fairness he shouldnt be boo'ed by our lot, he didnt really do anything wrong with us did he.

I was disappointed to hear about Marley getting booed by tarn fans, not like he spent the game goading the fans or owt is it.
    Served us well when he played here, his only crime to try and better himself.
    Agree with Ponte, whatever Hecky says Sunderland did speak to him and he decided for whatever reasons to stay with us. Fair play to him, now we've a challenging run of games for him to steer us through without the distraction of all this will he/won't he speculation.
    Well done Hecky you've gone up another notch on the competent scale for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast