+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is not the worst team in Rotherham's history but is it the....

Edit:

The idiotb stardson
    Paul Warne
    Williams
    Mattock
    Ajayi
    O,donnel

We need a strong captain on the pitch to keep the team on their toes, making sure that everybody gets into position, concentrates properly , etc. I'm thinking about a Martin McIntosh, Captain Morgan, type of player, so TS will have to get the chequebook out, as we don't have anybody like that at the club . No point in relying on Frecks as captain now as he is unlikely to be playing very much.

Majority of footballers aren't clever men just lucky enough to be born with a talent people are willing to pay top dollar for.

But seriously why have you listed Vaulks? I thought he was one of our better players.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    We need a strong captain on the pitch to keep the team on their toes, making sure that everybody gets into position, concentrates properly , etc. I'm thinking about a Martin McIntosh, Captain Morgan, type of player, so TS will have to get the chequebook out, as we don't have anybody like that at the club . No point in relying on Frecks as captain now as he is unlikely to be playing very much.
    Would be a waste of money. The current lack of coaching would turn a good player into a bad one.

Warne and Barker aren’t up to sorting out our defensive problems so there are two choices.

1. Get rid of Warne and Barker and get a management team that can coach defenders properly
    Or
    2. Keep Warne and Barker and employ a defence coach.

Vaulks was a lot better today but is rightfully in the list, made some awful footballing decisions this season resulting in putting us under pressure. Today it wasn't him it was the others. So frustrating to watch.

2 as the chairman isn't right bright either regards football and will probably bring another tit as manager.

Just thinking it's like watching a team of Paul Taylor's

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Just thinking it's like watching a team of Paul Taylor's
    But it’s not watching a team is it? It’s watching a collection of individuals that aren’t coached well enough to be a team.

Individually the Shrewsbury players weren’t better than ours they were just organised and coached better so performed as a team.
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 18-11-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Anybody questioning Vaulks isn't very clever. You build your side round players like him. Warney & Barker can go now for me. Inept management. Was a joke today. Why take Cummings off & put a unfit Frecks on & move Vaulks to Right back. Why was Cummings playing today? Emmanuel didn't do too bad at Donny. Why take Wood off & leave Ajayi on? Why didn't we get a Centre back in at the last transfer window who can come straight in. It goes on. Why is Forde even on the bench. I keep asking where's Bailey-King? Kevin Nolan next manager, my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But it’s not watching a team is it? It’s watching a collection of individuals that aren’t coached well enough to be a team.

Individually the Shrewsbury players weren’t better than ours they were just organised and coached better so performed as a team.
    Spot on. The Shrewsbury players were well drilled and everyone seemed to know their job. They weren't particularly talented but their team ethic won the game for them and that was with 10 men.
    I'm not sure where we go from here because Warne has said he doesn't think there's much wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast