+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is not the worst team in Rotherham's history but is it the....

Football intellegence and decision making rather than ability is the difference between average and top class players.

Im guessing if our player had those qualities they may be playing a higher level than league 1 - or we may be top of league 1.

If you built a team around Vaulks they would end up playing against Alfreton.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Anybody questioning Vaulks isn't very clever. You build your side round players like him. Warney & Barker can go now for me. Inept management. Was a joke today. Why take Cummings off & put a unfit Frecks on & move Vaulks to Right back. Why was Cummings playing today? Emmanuel didn't do too bad at Donny. Why take Wood off & leave Ajayi on? Why didn't we get a Centre back in at the last transfer window who can come straight in. It goes on. Why is Forde even on the bench. I keep asking where's Bailey-King? Kevin Nolan next manager, my choice.
    He replaced Cummings with JCH to play 2 up front in an attempt to win the game.
    Putting Vaulks at right-back to maintain a back 4.
    Frecks came on around 70mins for Wood, again an attempt to win the game.& we went 3 at the back with Potter sat in front of Mattock, Ajayi & Vaulks.
    Hindsight says PW dropped a clanger, give some credit to Paul Hurst & his side.
    Two average teams in an average League 1.

EDIT : Emmanuel was caught out of position quite a few times at Donny however I would have played him v the Shrews but then I prefer Ben Purrington to Mattock....so what do I know about football.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 19-11-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Vaulks yesterday thought he was our best player. Tell me one better. O'Donnell couldn't do anything about the goals, he's got keepers shirt next week. Ajayi was shocking. Wood wasn't that bad. Cummings doesn't look fit. Mattock got skinned to easy. Williams worst game he's had for us. Potter will he last the season out? Towell played ok. Newell has gone backwards. Moore kept going. JCH needs game time but put himself about. Frecks not fit. Forde what's he do apart from take corners.

Warney wants good boys in the club. It doesn't work that way. Dom Ball would have been more use to us than Ajayi, Wood or this Manny bloke. Going to keep saying this get Bailey-King back & Hinds & Wiles involved.

Who headed that ball to there player for there winner? Absolutely pathetic defending. No excuses.

Last week it worked taking defenders off & throwing strikers on cause Donny were that bad. It won't work against better sides.
    Last edited by gwru; 19-11-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Vaulks yesterday thought he was our best player. Tell me one better. O'Donnell couldn't do anything about the goals, he's got keepers shirt next week. Ajayi was shocking. Wood wasn't that bad. Cummings doesn't look fit. Mattock got skinned to easy. Williams worst game he's had for us. Potter will he last the season out? Towell played ok. Newell has gone backwards. Moore kept going. JCH needs game time but put himself about. Frecks not fit. Forde what's he do apart from take corners.

Warney wants good boys in the club. It doesn't work that way. Dom Ball would have been more use to us than Ajayi, Wood or this Manny bloke. Going to keep saying this get Bailey-King back & Hinds & Wiles involved.

Who headed that ball to there player for there winner? Absolutely pathetic defending. No excuses.

Last week it worked taking defenders off & throwing strikers on cause Donny were that bad. It won't work against better sides.
    Potter was better than Vaulks. He doesn't give the ball away.

Why take Cummings off & put a unfit Frecks on & move Vaulks to Right back.
    Vaulks is the best right back at the club isn't he?

Emmanuel should have come on. Vaulks was doing ok in midfield. Always liable to get a goal from there.

Emmanuel should have come on. Vaulks was doing ok in midfield. Always liable to get a goal from there.
    He's scored 2 goals in 40 odd matches.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    He's scored 2 goals in 40 odd matches.
    gwru isn't interested in facts, he prefers to invent things up with no evidence to back it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123