+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What the Norwich fans said

What the Norwich fans said

Well Canaries you have had a rest , now go out and do the Bizz, nothing short of 3 points will be be satisfactory against Barnsley 💛💚my forecast 3-1 home win !!!!

Some Barnsley just saw a Lamborghini near the ground. Couldn’t have been more amazed if Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson had walked round the corner.

Nice little side Barnsley. Like their no.10.

Strange half that. City taking their one real chance, waking everyone up. Bright for a bit after - but the rest saw Barnsley having the better of it

We’re so ****. Barnsley playing us off the park ,so bored

Unconvincing, disjointed & lucky to be in front. Barnsley have looked the better side without really creating much. Hanley has looked very solid though & nice to have Oliveira back up top. We need to retain possession more

Truth is Barnsley have outworked and out performed us so far. Tiredness no longer an excuse.

Barnsley probably deserve that. Farke having a bit of a nightmare with formations. 4-1-4-1 was disjointed and a switch at half time brings an equaliser.

Barnsley seem determined to ruin my Saturday.

Of course Barnsley equalized. Let me show you my shocked face.

Should’ve exposed the Barnsley no5 while we could.

Barnsley fans are a right bunch of xenophobic pricks, aren’t they?

Scary thing is. Barnsley ain’t time wasting. They can smell blood an still going for the win.

Barnsley celebrating a draw! 😂 once again no urgency to go forward undone by 1 touch passing not even 2 minutes into the second half.. once again Norwich City sit back!

Hard luck Barnsley you deserved all 3 points

I like to stay positive like you Merv but we need to sort our our home form, 2 shots on target against Barnsley just isnt acceptable

Norwich were exceptionally poor today. Barnsley had the clearer plan and seemed to want it more. Disappointed. Atmosphere awful too.

Oh how far we’ve fallen!
    Barnsley are most probably operating on a tenth of our budget and have run us ragged today! Not at all convinced Farke can turn this around

when we can’t beat pub teams like burton and barnsley at home, we’re going to struggle finishing in the top half.

Barnsley by far the better side. Right attitude, nicer on the eye football, played the better football. Should’ve won. Wasted numerous chances. Norwich totally disjointed.

Fair play. Ive always liked Barnsley an you certainly played the better football. Said to season ticket holders round me you’ve assembled a decent hard working side. No journey men on huge wages clogging up the team.

Barnsley must be gutted they played so much more exciting football I was more entertained watching them

Well that was disappointing. I'm sure there are better performances ahead but concerned after watching Barnsley give us a proper chasing.

Some decent comments there , fair play to Norwich fans .

Probably the best so far

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Well Canaries you have had a rest , now go out and do the Bizz, nothing short of 3 points will be be satisfactory against Barnsley 💛💚my forecast 3-1 home win !!!!

Some Barnsley just saw a Lamborghini near the ground. Couldn’t have been more amazed if Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson had walked round the corner.

Nice little side Barnsley. Like their no.10.

Strange half that. City taking their one real chance, waking everyone up. Bright for a bit after - but the rest saw Barnsley having the better of it

We’re so ****. Barnsley playing us off the park ,so bored

Unconvincing, disjointed & lucky to be in front. Barnsley have looked the better side without really creating much. Hanley has looked very solid though & nice to have Oliveira back up top. We need to retain possession more

Truth is Barnsley have outworked and out performed us so far. Tiredness no longer an excuse.

Barnsley probably deserve that. Farke having a bit of a nightmare with formations. 4-1-4-1 was disjointed and a switch at half time brings an equaliser.

Barnsley seem determined to ruin my Saturday.

Of course Barnsley equalized. Let me show you my shocked face.

Should’ve exposed the Barnsley no5 while we could.

Barnsley fans are a right bunch of xenophobic pricks, aren’t they?

Scary thing is. Barnsley ain’t time wasting. They can smell blood an still going for the win.

Barnsley celebrating a draw! 😂 once again no urgency to go forward undone by 1 touch passing not even 2 minutes into the second half.. once again Norwich City sit back!

Hard luck Barnsley you deserved all 3 points

I like to stay positive like you Merv but we need to sort our our home form, 2 shots on target against Barnsley just isnt acceptable

Norwich were exceptionally poor today. Barnsley had the clearer plan and seemed to want it more. Disappointed. Atmosphere awful too.

Oh how far we’ve fallen!
    Barnsley are most probably operating on a tenth of our budget and have run us ragged today! Not at all convinced Farke can turn this around

when we can’t beat pub teams like burton and barnsley at home, we’re going to struggle finishing in the top half.

Barnsley by far the better side. Right attitude, nicer on the eye football, played the better football. Should’ve won. Wasted numerous chances. Norwich totally disjointed.

Fair play. Ive always liked Barnsley an you certainly played the better football. Said to season ticket holders round me you’ve assembled a decent hard working side. No journey men on huge wages clogging up the team.

Barnsley must be gutted they played so much more exciting football I was more entertained watching them

Well that was disappointing. I'm sure there are better performances ahead but concerned after watching Barnsley give us a proper chasing.

What's a Lamborghini?????? FFS

TMT

Kin ell some fans with some humility forra change

“Let the word go forth from this time and place to friend & foe alike" that Norwich fans seem to be a fair minded lot

Well done you Canaries

Big club but not big gobs it makes a change from usual quote can't beat Barnsley ffs cheers Delia's

Many excellent comments from decent fans - none of the usual "should be beating teams like Barnsley". No arrogance! Thank you Norwich fans

Well me and my lad have just got back from Carrow Road and I have to say the comments are spot on! We should have won we played them off the park at times! This team of ours improves game after game and although it’s a good point i’m A tad disappointed it’s not three!
    I’ve been to Carrow Road before and it’s never been that quiet? they are a proper set of fans at Norwich but they were pretty much silent throughout, I think that was because we put them under pressure but I think some of it is they don’t like how Farke sets his team up? Come on two shots on target and they leave Jerome on the bench???
    Got to give Lindsey a shout though what a rock! This kid gets better and better each game the lad is like a brick wall and reads the game so well, how he doesn’t get in the Scotland squad is beyond me!

Hey am I seeing things here... some cracking comments there from the Naarich fans, they sound 'genuine'. Isnt that a refreshing change. Or have they been on the cooking sherry & ouzo again like their Delia ?. lol
    I found their comments to be some of the worst when we beat them at ours last season, so I was expecting the usual drivel again today/tonight. Credit to most of them actually.