+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's all about the pay off and protecting "the record" now!

It's all about the pay off and protecting "the record" now!

After match interview with TP and Pat Murphy was as transparent as a whore's draws!

He admitted the chairman had been in the dressing room after match but told Murphy it was "non of his business" what was discussed.

"The owner and chairmen need to do what's best for the club" said TP.

Translation....

"I'll f u c k off as soon as you like as soon as you sign the £2m cheque and let me escape with my never having being relegated legend intact".

Spineless f e c k e r Pulis.

Agreed

TBH Im sad its come to this. He should have gone much sooner. There were some good times under his guidance and always felt we would stay in the Prem with him at the helm. The resentment towards him will only exacerbate the longer he stays, he wouldnt want that and neither do we. Lets have it all done and dusted by Monday. Will Megson be in charge on Saturday? I think a clean sweep would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    TBH Im sad its come to this. He should have gone much sooner. There were some good times under his guidance and always felt we would stay in the Prem with him at the helm. The resentment towards him will only exacerbate the longer he stays, he wouldnt want that and neither do we. Lets have it all done and dusted by Monday. Will Megson be in charge on Saturday? I think a clean sweep would be best.
    Sadly I think Megson should go as well,he seems to have offered little and there's no point him sullying his proud history with us.

We need new ideas and a manager who can attract decent players in January.

I can see Allardyce getting the gig,he is not the same animal as Pulis,at least his teams get the ball forward and he knows how to spit a centre forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Sadly I think Megson should go as well,he seems to have offered little and there's no point him sullying his proud history with us.

We need new ideas and a manager who can attract decent players in January.

I can see Allardyce getting the gig,he is not the same animal as Pulis,at least his teams get the ball forward and he knows how to spit a centre forward.
    I wouldn't disagree with regards to Allardyce. He will undoubtedly get more than a good performance out of the current squad we have. He would be the best fit for now at least.

Totally agree his interview sounded very much like a manager who almost wants to be sacked, i don't really know what the board are waiting for surly it can't be the pay off, Pulis has clearly lost the players, every game that goes by is just making it worse and giving a new manager less time to try and keep us up.

He said he usually goes to an after match drink, but tonight he was going straight home because his missus was cooking something.
    He said Williams had come into the dressing room and spoken to him, and what was said was no one's business but theirs.
    He got ratty over that then walked out.
    I would say Lai and Williams are going to discuss things and didn't want him there.

He will end up at Swansea, so don't pay him off, put him on gardening leave and keep on paying him until he goes to them.

Only man proven out there is fat Sam to replace him and I think he was at Blackburn with Williams.

Unfortunately Big Sam has a proven long record of failure, only worthwhile spell was with Bolton and although he was at West Ham for 4 years they hated every minute...wouldn't want him straight after what we have been through under Pulis.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    He will end up at Swansea, so don't pay him off, put him on gardening leave and keep on paying him until he goes to them.

Only man proven out there is fat Sam to replace him and I think he was at Blackburn with Williams.
    I agree with your thoughts BB.

Swansea play nice stuff though....their fans will dispize him too within a couple of weeks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)