+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another fine mess

Agree Andy. All the best Tricky!! Kick this **** desease as hard as you can.

its mments like these when football supporting and political differences fade into insignificance. Good luck mate - all the best

Tricky is still posting strongly on Twitter so things might not be that bad. Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    they were ****, any other top six side would of put 4 past em,
    Heading in the right direction? No different from any other season, stagnant.
    If you're going to attempt to troll you ought to at least take a cursory glance at the game in question. Fulham played some excellent football and only failed to win by not having a poacher to poke in one of the many dangerous balls they flashed across our six yard box.

I do agree that Derby aren't heading in the right direction. Our performance was rather tepid to say the least. We're so risk averse. We never try to take the game to the opposition any more. We appear to have appointed the Championship version of Tony Pulis.

On the plus side, I thought we defended really well. Baird saved us a couple of times, Forsyth was blocking crosses, Davis commanded his area, and Keogh was his ever self. Yes a couple of passes flagged the 6 yard box, but considering the amount of pressure put on them I thought they (our back 4) had a great game.

Hoping Wisdom coming back will add some attacking impetus, but it's easy for a team to mark Lawrence out of the game so we need more. Johnson didn't do much wrong, but didn't really add anything.

What is happening with Anya?

Ask Rowett!! No-one else understands!! Clearly been 'sent to Coventry'!!

I thought our defence did well to be fair. Our problem seems to be that we don't have any one player making a big enough impact on the game in an attacking sense and over 90mins. I said it before but the two Fulham wing backs Sessegnon and Fredericks looked very good, I can see Spurs taking at least one of them. I still think Fulham will make top 6, someone due to get hammered by them, just glad it wasn't us.

First half they pressed and forced us into errors. We backed off and gave them the room and time to put us under pressure. That is the Derby way at the moment and it will backfire more often than just the Reading debacle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)