+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matej Vydra scores again

Matej Vydra scores again

Thats you dropped for the next game, son

Got ya goal... now off for an early bath lol

Some of the decisions are comical. Vydra stays on for his pace alone imo. Martin.... its daft

But Vydra did nowt else in the 70 minutes he was on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by sixtiesram View Post
    Like Johnson ,Nugent, Lawrence, Huddlestone

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Like Johnson ,Nugent, Lawrence, Huddlestone
    Well I'd rather one moment of magic to score than 90 minutes of endless huffing and puffing. For the goal Larwence, Nugent and Vydra did everything right - Lawrence skill, great awareness from Nugent to stay onside plus draw his man and excellent finish off the outside of the boot by Vydra. Not much to grumble about in there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    Well I'd rather one moment of magic to score than 90 minutes of endless huffing and puffing. For the goal Larwence, Nugent and Vydra did everything right - Lawrence skill, great awareness from Nugent to stay onside plus draw his man and excellent finish off the outside of the boot by Vydra. Not much to grumble about in there for me.
    Agree totally. You build confidence and understanding with the same faces and Vydra is scoring, so why change anything?

For 10 minutes after half time we played well going forward and the rest was backs to the wall. I dont think anyone could complain if we had shipped 4. The first half was a mess - just sat back and invited them to attack, and kept conceding possession at the breakdown.

For most of the game our creatives didnt create and our ball winners didnt win balls. Not sure how we got a point

That's frequently the case with Vydra. I don't understand the love for him.

He's only 24 and he's never completed 90 minutes for us

They used to say that about Lineker, Greaves, Rush and many others (inc. O'Hare) - all he ever does is score.

Not that I am comparing Vydra to any of those but the point still stands...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)