+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matej Vydra scores again

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    Please, please don't compare Ince with Vydra. Vydra doesn't do half of what Ince did. We'll see when Vydra goes on a dry patch what the fans think of him then. He's dross.
    I tell you what, wait until the end of the season and lets compare Inces stats last season and Vydra's stats this season? If Vydra does not at least equal Ince then you would be right to say Ince is better, but calling Vydra dross is about as true as saying Earnshaw was brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    KCG I used to think you were sensible but to call Vydra dross your football knowledge needs serious reevaluation
    Time will prove me right.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    but calling Vydra dross is about as true as saying Earnshaw was brilliant!
    Non sequitur. Your logical thinking cap was missing. Tell me where I mention Earnshaw?

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    Non sequitur. Your logical thinking cap was missing. Tell me where I mention Earnshaw?
    He didn't. He was merely comparing your comment on Vydra to someone claiming Earnmore was brilliant

Earnshaw was brilliant - for Cardiff and Norwich, but sadly not for us.....

"Goal Derby"

No need to guess who scored it.. we know already, its the man with the fire foot. 12 on target and 10 goals? Beast

More dross I guess

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    He didn't. He was merely comparing your comment on Vydra to someone claiming Earnmore was brilliant
    Which was illogical.

Pleased Vydra has scored, but still maintain he's not a great footballer.

2 now .... he had better come off soon

The man with fire foot,, 13 on target 11 goals,, hes a goal machine. Only two behind Inces total last season....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)