+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only one complaint today...

Only one complaint today...

Bring back the White Stripes' Seven Nation (Black & White) Army goal music!!!

Seriously, I don't know what they were playing today, but it sounded nondescript and bloody awful.

Keep the celebration flags though, it added a bit of visual effect. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have got a similar flag thing going when they score a touchdown in the NFL. Perhaps Alan Hardy is going to install a cannon as well?

I think It’s Jake Buggs choice for this month, could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    ^^^^This^^^^ 4 song choice by Jake

I enjoyed the flags , I didn't enjoy the bloke behind giving the England v Australia rugby score updates to his mate , I had recorded it and was hoping to get home , crack open a few cans and watch it. Wasn't quick enough with my lalalalalala.

The flags were a surprise and they worked in my opinion. It’s something different and is a good idea for a goal celebration. Plus they had a good run out today with the three goals!

Jake sponsored the flags according to Charlie and Stall.......Jake had a hit with "lightening bolt"

If that's so then fair enough, as long as we return to the 'Black & White Army' theme after that!