+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hurst/Barker

Hurst/Barker

I was sat behind the 4th official looked to me like barker thought hurst was being disrespectful to him and warne for the time wasting tactics and his attitude towards the 4th ever time his team made a foul

I've always found Barker to be a bit of a scrote, to be honest. Would prefer Hurst at our club over Barker every day of the week. Hurst is, and always will be, a club legend. Barker just scored one goal at Hillsborough. No comparison.

Hurst is correct.

We played on after the throw in when their player kicked it out after an injury to one of our players....Very poor sportsmanship

Their player that kicked the ball out was the one that played on in the first place knowing full well our player was down injured

It was only after gaining about 30 yards and then being stopped in his progress did he then decide to kick the ball out

Very sporting on their behalf or just convenient ?

My first thought at the match was that it was unsporting not to give the ball back. But their player was running down the line towards the corner and only played it out just before he was being closed down. He was time wasting as he thought jf i knock it out we would pass it back to their keeper. We could have passed it back but why dies it have to go all way back to the keeper, just throw it to the nearest player.

Shrewsbury set the standard for sportsmanship when their "injured" player, who was off the pitch, came on to lie down.

I don't think the ref and maybe players saw their player put the ball out , did you?
    It was in front of me and tbh I wasn't sure if he touched it or he just let it role out

There was a pass that their player let go past him out of play for a throw.

Hurst had words with Hamshaw who just shook his hand and walked away. He then shook hands with Warne who said something in return that Hurst wa happy with then Barker and Hust started pointing at one and other. Hurst is still a giant of a man for his stature and I would be delighted to have him i my corner in any battle!