+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congratulations to the experts on here

Congratulations to the experts on here

They know the manager has no plan B( whatever that is) and don't even have to go to the game.

They know the manager is naive and has no intelligence yet they themselves haven't got an O'Level or modern equivalent between them.

But!...All that is nothing compared to the real deal knowledge that these superior beings know.....Yes!..They know without any fear of being wrong,without the need to go to the game,without the capability of forming an intelligible sentence,..........They actually know why people boo!

If people post abuse on this you brought it on your self K

Everyone has a right to an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    If people post abuse on this you brought it on your self K

Everyone has a right to an opinion
    But if it differs from yours abuse is justified?

I've been to every home game this season involving the 1st team. That includes all friendly's at the NYS, League cup & both checkatrade trophy games. If I was the chairman Warney & Barker would no longer be here. They made a b*lls-up of the last transfer window, no way would I trust them with another transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    But if it differs from yours abuse is justified?
    No everyone has a right to an opinion not just me however you have just called everyone who disagrees with you in your first post uneducated so yeah K I think you will have brought it on yourself.

By the way who didn’t go to the game I thought we all did? Again is that another insult throw in with the cleaverly disguised first one?

Also I assume you are talking about me in that booing part since I’m the only one who answered that post. As far as I know only 2 boo chants happened when that guy got sent off and when Payne went down right next to manager so logic indicates that was why people were booing (at least that’s what I thought)

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I've been to every home game this season involving the 1st team. That includes all friendly's at the NYS, League cup & both checkatrade trophy games. If I was the chairman Warney & Barker would no longer be here. They made a b*lls-up of the last transfer window, no way would I trust them with another transfer window.
    If you were chairman we'd have 3 players.