+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goals from today

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Actually there's quite a lot of free content on there, owt marked 'register' rather than 'subscribe', is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................
    Maybe so, but when you register then try to watch it it asks you to register again, loop times infinity

You already have purchased this video, event, or subscription. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

Or go away and do something else instead more like.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 21-11-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe so, but when you register then try to watch it it asks you to register again, loop times infinity

You already have purchased this video, event, or subscription. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

Or go away and do something else instead more like.

Pay up you tight gits ....

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Cor even I managed that Mick & I don't think it's cost me owt ! will be a handy site if they show extended highlights from away games.
    Tell me your secret O ancient one, for I have laboured to find the joy of ifollow only to be denied by the foolish silence of the almighty MAGPIE! Silence has greeted my efforts - a pox on their house!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12