+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Needs To Walk Now

He Needs To Walk Now

I have given Warne the benefit of the doubt but enough is enough - you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear and by continuing with Warne is suicide for us.Two weeks on a coaching course and one of the biggest budget in this league and we still have a team void of ability and very poorly organised.
    We are playing ****e one dimensional football and that's down to the management - get him out ASAP or we will be soon in the relegation battle.

We won't be in a relegation battle BUT I've never been convinced that Warney as much as we agree he is a Millers legend he isn't upto the job.
    We've missed the boat BIG TIME ...his Ockendon s higher that what we can offer now... sadly.

Well I'm not convinced we won't get dragged into a relegation battle. We are a one trick pony and we have been found out. The chances of us getting a like for like replacement for KM are remote. Take his goals out of the equation and.....

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I have given Warne the benefit of the doubt but enough is enough - you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear and by continuing with Warne is suicide for us.Two weeks on a coaching course and one of the biggest budget in this league and we still have a team void of ability and very poorly organised.
    We are playing ****e one dimensional football and that's down to the management - get him out ASAP or we will be soon in the relegation battle.
    Do you really believe that we have one of the biggest budgets? Fake news,just like last year when TS told us that HTFC had a similar budget to us!! Laughable.Warne was persuaded to take this job and if his salary goes up he'll take it and that's what happened.He had no proper qualifications and has brought in two of his mates, who have shocking CVs.The big question being, will the chairman admit that he is the clueless one?From the first game of the season where Warney has been out-managed right through to mid November.One other question I would like to ask and that would be to the recruitment director,"who is your best signing"?

Potter

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Do you really believe that we have one of the biggest budgets? Fake news,just like last year when TS told us that HTFC had a similar budget to us!! Laughable.Warne was persuaded to take this job and if his salary goes up he'll take it and that's what happened.He had no proper qualifications and has brought in two of his mates, who have shocking CVs.The big question being, will the chairman admit that he is the clueless one?From the first game of the season where Warney has been out-managed right through to mid November.One other question I would like to ask and that would be to the recruitment director,"who is your best signing"?
    The comparison between us and Huddersfield keeps getting aired when Huddersfield are playing.

Tha facts are and were mixed up in a statement by Tony Stwert when it was reported that we had the same players budget.

Wasn't it true that Huddersfield's player budget was the same as our turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I don't think that the recruitment director can be blamed for the situation. His computer system is aimed at searching out player that are improving in their stats. The recruitment is also is effected by the amount of money in the purse.

The problem seems to be that when these guys come to the club they either stand still in their progress or go backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Potter
    Potter was recommended by Barker because he'd worked with him at MK Dons. Nothing to do with Jamie Johnson.

How do you know that?
    I doubt whether the decision to sign Potter was only down to Barker.
    I think there's strong chance he will have consulted a number of people
    Last edited by flourbasher; 19-11-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    How do you know that?
    I doubt whether the decision to sign Potter was only down to Barker
    Warney in an interview mentioned it but obviously Warney had some say (well I would hope he did anyway)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast