+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T people on benefits

They was a thing on sky about the ageing population in the U.K. on how much they cost the tax payer through medical bills care homes and pensions and how people like me have to wait until we’re 68 before we can retire and how much debt the older generation have left for us. How what they paid into their pension is a fraction to what people my age will have to pay.

Should I hate everyone who’s retired then crash?

I would assume not people who have a genuine disability not people who through no fault of there own have I’ll health or maybe lost a husband wife etc. These are obviously genuine cases for benefits.

I’m assuming Crash means the ones who knock out 6 kids with no intention of working.
    The ones who have never worked a day in there life and have no intention of doing.
    The ones who claim benefits and disability but the work for cash in hand.
    The ones who think the world owes them a living.

Is crash wrong about these ones ?
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 19-11-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Is there no benefit scroungers?
    Stop swerving the question .
    Crash if you want an answer to that question you have to be precise do you mean Disabled benefits job benefits , housing benefits or child tax credits

Disabled - no none system is so tight it’s impossible to cheat
    Job - no again people who are not working are monitored everything they do (I know I claimed it once)
    Housing sometimes at min it is paid directly by government but you do get odd one who claim a house then try to rent it out. (That came from my dad)
    Child tax credits is the most common to fiddle and abuse because you get some right fiddlers who spend the money on crap then go to food banks to buy food.

However they are millions of old people fiddling us by claiming pensions lol (it’s a joke I’m not serious)

Is there no benefit scroungers?
    Stop swerving the question .
    Yes there are benefit scroungers but they aren't the reason the country is where it is right now , the blame is to be found much further up the tree which is what I'm trying to point out here .

Your blaming the two bob street drug dealer whilst the Colombian drug barons are given a free pass crash .

There we go an answer.
    "Yes there are benefit scroungers"

I have already replied Crash the scroungers are the well to do and royals probably the sort you look up to i would imagine. You need better role models owd lad, Choose somebody who is honest and decent and trying to get by on a pittance. There are plenty about..too many by far i would add.

So no scroungers at the top then? Crash....Crash? Are you there?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-11-2017 at 09:21 PM.

The truth hurts it seems.
    Try getting a job roly
    "Owd lad"

Worked all me life but don't begrudge helping out folks down on their luck through no fault of their own. Wish I could get away with fiddling me taxes like the idle rich but I'd get banged up in jail! Strange world we live in.

There we go an answer.
    "Yes there are benefit scroungers"
    Complete waste of time debating with you , nobody so blind that cannot see .

Unfortunately we have a few like that on here animal who blame all the evils of the world on the poor while the rich and powerful seem to get off scotch free.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast