+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Remember when?

Remember when?

We were feeling pretty bad for ourselves and Middlesbrough stole Adama Traore off us and Villa and we had to put up with some guy named Albert Adomah?

Almost like when we lost high profile striker Milan Baros in exchange for some journey man we'd never heard of named John Carew.

Impressive goal tally from left midfield. He seems to play ****e for 2/3 games then BANG, goes on a run.
    Well done Albert.

Another Adomah goal tonight!

Keep it up. In fact , get better. What would be more appropriate than for you and Wolves to make it back to the Prem.

All the best for the rest of the season.

I think wolves have the best team in the league right now. Would be great if we both get promoted but we have a lot of hard work to do first and need to improve I bit.

spot on Bongo, good point and totally agree! Dare I say Kodija who?????

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I think wolves have the best team in the league right now. Would be great if we both get promoted but we have a lot of hard work to do first and need to improve I bit.
    Things are great AT THE MOMENT bongo but I agree.

Your lot have crept up unnoticed under the radar and it would be great for both of us to go up.

Especially if it was at the expense of the anti football 'got lucky in a couple of cups' club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)