+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oxford(away)predictions

Oxford(away)predictions

I will be present for this game so hopefully a match report the next day
    This will be quite tough as they have come off the back of a thumping win however they have struggled at home and we have excelled away so I am hopeful this comes in our favour
    A tight 1-2 win

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will be present for this game so hopefully a match report the next day
    This will be quite tough as they have come off the back of a thumping win however they have struggled at home and we have excelled away so I am hopeful this comes in our favour
    A tight 1-2 win
    2-2 for me.

Draw for me .... 1-1

Poxford 2 Rovers 1

Very entertaining game. Pity about Evans' injury. The change made the game a bit TOO open for my liking! Some of our fouls were completely unnecessary too.
    All the same, about an 80% positive performance!

Seems like you have found your feet and are up and running. Another great result and seem to be scoring for fun,its looking like promotion is more than possible. Enjoy it while you can, my best days were in the lower leagues following the clarets. I can,t stand the prem. Over priced and over hyped with to many prima donnas with big egos.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Seems like you have found your feet and are up and running. Another great result and seem to be scoring for fun,its looking like promotion is more than possible. Enjoy it while you can, my best days were in the lower leagues following the clarets. I can,t stand the prem. Over priced and over hyped with to many prima donnas with big egos.
    Where have you been, TMS? Thought you'd deserted us!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Where have you been, TMS? Thought you'd deserted us!
    You ok Auks ? I don't get much time to post these days,but i will never desert my favourite enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    You ok Auks ? I don't get much time to post these days,but i will never desert my favourite enemies..
    I think there is still time for you and Alf to be converted.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)