+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Shrews appeal the red card?

Will Shrews appeal the red card?

I'll be surprised if they don't tbh, wasn't a red for me after seeing it on highlights

They should do. Never been a red card.
    If we were on the receiving end of that decision we would all be going mental about officials again.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    They should do. Never been a red card.
    If we were on the receiving end of that decision we would all be going mental about officials again.
    Well, I've not seen the replays but the incident was right on front of where I sit. My immediate reaction was that he went over the ball and deserved the red card.

he misses the ball and goes through cummings? its the same little **** that was winding up moore before his penalty.

no intention he just got it all wrong. Swung at ball, missed it n hit Cummings....

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well, I've not seen the replays but the incident was right on front of where I sit. My immediate reaction was that he went over the ball and deserved the red card.
    I'm with you Grist. It happened right in front of me in WS 2 and everyone around me was off their feet at the shocker of a tackle.

I was amazed at how soft it looked on television. I'm still going with what I saw live - a shocking tackle!

It was a bad tackle and if you go in for challenges like that and get it wrong there is every chance you will get sent off

Not red for me but I can see why the ref might have thought otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not red for me but I can see why the ref might have thought otherwise
    You can tell a lot by immediate reactions. The fans near the incident reacted immediately to the tackle, plus you can see the reaction of Vaulks who isn’t the type of player to pressure the ref into a sending off. You can see how incensed he was with the Shrewsbury players over the top tackle.

A career threatening foul that deserved the red card.