+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done to the BEARD!

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Just someone visiting his mate.
    But how many people would put themselves out like that even for a m8 I'd do it for one person only (a m8 that is family are different) everyone else could wait till tomorrow

The lads got morals and high standards him halving his salary to come to us tells you the type of guy he is and I've no doubts he took another pay cut to go to burton,I like him as a person and when fit he can play a bit too

Lovely caring thing to do from the Beard,well done John,I am sure Paul and his family greatly appreciated him staying until the early hours,the mark of a true friend

Like many from Burton n Derby feel for Coults a tragedy for him ,Brayford yep nice guy ,Me sorry for the blades loss of a good player
    sounds like Coults was getting back to is best,

Quote Originally Posted by trevor1946 View Post
    Like many from Burton n Derby feel for Coults a tragedy for him ,Brayford yep nice guy ,Me sorry for the blades loss of a good player
    sounds like Coults was getting back to is best,
    Was you not in attendance on Friday night Trevor to see our number 15 giving another midfield masterclass before his injury?i doubt Paul has played better in his career than since August 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12