+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: o/t the destruction of the family unit...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Previous anti-Muslim posts, obsessive Songs of Praise listening, etc.. can't be bothered to trawl back through it all . Regular Millersmadsters will be aware of it, even if you have forgotten, Kempo. I realise that is difficult to keep track of all of your multi-personalities, and remember all the rubbish that they dump on this site (and that's the polite version)
    Please find any post where i mention songs of praise.

Please find any anti-Muslim post.

Do you write for the Morning Star Mike?

Just to throw raging pup a bone....Cultural Marxism is dominating cultural discourse. Note how Mike the Miller can call me a "bigot" and include false evidence and will not be punished.

Marxism, as Mike correctly points out is against the family unit.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 19-11-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Any evidence for this?
    I should have also mentioned the imaginary non-Christian rioters and drug dealers on Wellgate that you have referred to several times on this site - surely you can't have forgotten about that too?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I should have also mentioned the imaginary non-Christian rioters and drug dealers on Wellgate that you have referred to several times on this site - surely you can't have forgotten about that too?
    Who mentioned "non Christian" rioters???

Are you saying there are no drug deals done on Wellgate, Mike??

You are having a blinder today son.

. Note how Mike the Miller can call me a "bigot" and include false evidence and will not be punished.
    Typical last throw of the dice from Kempo when he knows he has lost. At least try to remember that IBS is supposed to be a DIFFERENT character to Kempo - why not do something un-Kempo, like threaten to turn into an artichoke or something, if the mods don't do anything... LOL

There's drug deals done all over Rotherham IBS but you choose to ignore this. I wonder why you focus on Wellgate yet say you are not anti muslim? I usedto be able to tolerate your God- squadder Christian image that you projected but your new image is much more sinister. I suppose you could be on a wind up but it aint a very funny one if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There's drug deals done all over Rotherham IBS but you choose to ignore this. I wonder why you focus on Wellgate yet say you are not anti muslim? I usedto be able to tolerate your God- squadder Christian image that you projected but your new image is much more sinister. I suppose you could be on a wind up but it aint a very funny one if it is.
    Why is that lefties on this board, don't actually read the posts ?

They have an idea of what people are saying and then make a reply to that idea even if the actual post contradicts it.

Why do I focus on Wellgate? According to you Roly it's because I am anti-Muslim.

The simple explanation is that I live there and I am concerned about my community.

I would rather make a post about something I have experienced than something I haven't. I wouldn't start a post about drug dealing in Dinnington because I have no idea about what goes on there.

In my original Wellgate post I remember being condemned for being anti muslim, when I never actually identified the ethic backgrounds of the dealers. Much like the people who claim people who are against immigration don't like immigrants ( just to spell it out they are two different things, you can like immigrants but be against immigration)you continually make false arguments and in Mike's case lies, because you think I am a racist, even though there is no evidence to back this up.

Mike actually refers to my false claims about imaginary riots on Wellgate / Broom Valley a few years back.

Here you got MIKE some EVIDENCE.

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk...riot_10712.htm

If i believed you actually live in Wellgate for a start IBS...come on you can be more honest than that. where is it really? Wickersley/ Whiston? Good Christians always tell tell the truth...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-11-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Please find any post where i mention songs of praise.

Please find any anti-Muslim post.

Do you write for the Morning Star Mike?

Just to throw raging pup a bone....Cultural Marxism is dominating cultural discourse. Note how Mike the Miller can call me a "bigot" and include false evidence and will not be punished.

Marxism, as Mike correctly points out is against the family unit.
    Please try and be clear. What exactly are you saying is the problem, giving specific examples, and what would you like to happen as a resolution? Just trying to understand what you're trying to say?

He doesn't give his view pup till some right wing numpty puts a post on here he can stand behind... its like saying summat provocative to somebody in the school playground then standing behind the school bully when you know he's on your side.

From the child’s first breath the drip drip drip of brainwashing starts, this is good, this is bad, think like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast