+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Torpor to Tremendous in 8 days !!!!

From Torpor to Tremendous in 8 days !!!!

I wonder if Graham Speirs was there today to see what the A team are like eh?.WASC,FACT.

Can i swap this win for the crusaders please Diddy Cup 0 Main Aim 3 - I am happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Can i swap this win for the crusaders please Diddy Cup 0 Main Aim 3 - I am happy with that.
    Yup FN gutted a chance of silverware and staying in the big team's FAV league but we blew it,to be honest even at 3-0 up today i still hadnie got over last weeks torpor.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Yup FN gutted a chance of silverware and staying in the big team's FAV league but we blew it,to be honest even at 3-0 up today i still hadnie got over last weeks torpor.
    Thats the spirt

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Thats the spirt

We'd have given Crusaders 6-7 playing this team, but glad we are out that cup, roll on the big cup draw and Brechin away next week

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We'd have given Crusaders 6-7 playing this team, but glad we are out that cup, roll on the big cup draw and Brechin away next week
    I get mixed up with all the cups but when you mention the big cup do you mean the one dropped on the Vicky in 1910 when the horse and cart broke doon?.

I get mixed up with all the cups but when you mention the big cup do you mean the one dropped on the Vicky in 1910 when the horse and cart broke doon?.
    Never Again GB Never again

when you mention the big cup do you mean the one dropped on the Vicky in 1910 when the horse and cart broke doon?.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  20.4 KB

Horse and cart? No it was a charabanc!
    When Dundee FC last won the cup.
    1910 and never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  20.4 KB

Horse and cart? No it was a charabanc!
    When Dundee FC last won the cup.
    1910 and never again.
    Sorry mate but i will only stick to the FACTS on this board and when Sailor Hunter brought the cup hame on the train the Dees were transported up to Dens by horse and cart and it broke doon on the Victoria Rd,legend has it that Aideen Kelly a well known witch was awoken from her drunken slumber and screeched oot the windie of NO80,"You noisy blue nose barsteward's its FN 1910 and never again and up the Hibs!!!,WASC with a FACT for good measure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)