+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When will the rumour mill begin this week?

When will the rumour mill begin this week?

In light of our fantastic result in Aberdeen on Saturday by changing our approach and style leaving the Dons nothing to complain about re rough tactics etc.I wonder what Brendan Rodgers and the media are going to do now to upset our players before the final.IMO it will be something along the lines of Louis Moult has already agreed a deal to join “Sellick” in January or end of the season,in the hope the can unsettle Moult before Sunday. I hope he deals with it if the rumour starts the same way he answered McInnes by scoring two against them COYW

Everyone connected with MFC (fans, players, Directors, well everyone really), needs to rubber ear the inevitable negative jibes that'll be thrown our way.
    The time is right, the time is NOW !

I doubt if it'll be long before the red tops start printing Brendan Rodgers quotes about him fearing for the safety of his players because of our over physical style of play.

IMO this just shows how petty a team Celtic are. If they need to get their excuses in now then they must be running scared of us. A team that are on the run like Celtic with their resources should be favourites and should do their talking on the pitch and not trying to influence anyone outside of it for their benifit.

I doubt any kind if unsettling tactics would work or trying to influence the referee would work either. Let's just settle down and look forward to Sunday

Anyone have any information on the story about Moult going to Celtic in January? I have a relative who is a Celtic fan, and advises me that Moult was spotted at Celtic Park on Thursday of last week. He likes to wind me up, so probably is a wind up.

Lol...probably there to watch Gordon in training so he can score a couple on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    lol...probably there to watch gordon in training so he can score a couple on sunday ;d
    xd xd xd

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)