+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lasogga

Lasogga

We are better without him

No issues with that. He was apparently serving pints in Billys. Bet they'd 4" heads...

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    We are better without him

You forgot the word "much"

Needs to get fit.

its not that hes bad, hes not, just its shighte to watch when he plays, and its not like we win when hes playing, so its a no brainer for me...taxi!

Yes we play better without him but before we write him off completely, could be part of a plan B off the bench, deffo we should have had him playing against Cardiff where we needed a more physical presence. Depends how Ekuban pans out as he returns from injury, Grot is more of a wing player.

yes, good to have a plan B i agree, hes a good option when its not going to plan, but id prefere to see our plan A involve real footballers, its years since ive seen us genuinely worry the opposition!

Whilst I'll admit his recent performances have left me unconvinced I do think it is too early to be writing him off. I seem to remember Chris Wood being accused of being lazy and useless in most of his first season after joining us with little game time and injury much the same as Lassoga.

Think he just needs to get his proper fitness up, realise what this league is all about and adapt accordingly. Think in 6 months he could be a brilliant player for us and if he does prove that we'd get him on a dime considering his parent club want nothing to do with him.

He is a good option for now whilst he adapt, but Roofe is our first choice as far as I'm concerned and even Ekuban as second choice as he is more suited to the style that we seem to thrive in.

He started off in a blaze of glory but turned into a damp squib. Did he get tired or did formations of play not suit him? Wouldnt write him off yet either.

The odd thing about statts tho, is he's (Lasogga) been our highest rated player and equal top with goals and assists. Roofe played well yesterday and great footwork for 2nd goal...still looks a bit lightweight but hopefully he will build on that performance.
    Would like us to keep hold of the big man too, especially if we get an injury in the forwards..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)