+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Albion sack Tony Pulis

Good Riddance, don't ever darken our doors ever again. Can now start looking forward to games now.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Sorry Tony Ginger Tosser mate, this is my worst nightmare turned into reality having just read that he is in charge until further notice...which means our useless back room boys have just been sitting on their fat backsides and watching things deteriorate.

Which also probably means that they won't have the courage to go for my favourite choice for the situation we are in at the moment...Nigel Pearson/Craig Shakespeare who together would see us out of the bog we seem to be stuck in...they simply won't appoint anyone that might rock their little boat.
    I know we're all entitled to our opinions but I totally agree with you Murphy, I'll reiterate what I've said in previous posts, if the GT is appointed on a permanent basis that's me finished as a STH

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    That’s not very nice calling Tony a ginger tosser.
    Substitute ginger with grey and it might be nearer the mark

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    I know we're all entitled to our opinions but I totally agree with you Murphy, I'll reiterate what I've said in previous posts, if the GT is appointed on a permanent basis that's me finished as a STH
    It could be that we have the jitters, it's a bit soon but we have been through the mill in the good football stakes lately and need a quick permanent solution.

If I had any say I would go for Wilder from Sheffield United. Why not give a young and up and coming manager from the lower league a go. A breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    It could be that we have the jitters, it's a bit soon but we have been through the mill in the good football stakes lately and need a quick permanent solution.
    I think they already have a good idea of who they will appoint. and he will be in place before our next home game.

I really can't see Megson taking over permanently, as a caretaker though he's got managerial experience in the prem and with us so it makes sense to put him in charge for Spurs.

The only way I see Megson getting the gig is if he keeps winning games as caretaker manager and we're slow to appoint someone. And I can't see us getting anything at Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    If I had any say I would go for Wilder from Sheffield United. Why not give a young and up and coming manager from the lower league a go. A breath of fresh air.
    Not a bad shout, but he's a Sheffield Utd supporter and they're 2nd in the table. Also I think he's in his 50's so not that young!

I think another good shout might be Lee Johnson at Bristol City..

Absolutely scandalous to refer to Gary Megson like that. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be anywhere near the Premier League. What gives you the right to call him a 'Ginger Tosser'? You must have a very short memory....

Gary Megson deserves great credit and will do well for us,till the new gaffa comes in. Baggies to win at Wembley on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyValdo View Post
    Absolutely scandalous to refer to Gary Megson like that. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be anywhere near the Premier League. What gives you the right to call him a 'Ginger Tosser'? You must have a very short memory....
    All gingers are referred to as GT's....you need to get out more...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)