+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Fulham

Pre-Match View From Fulham

We cheat apparently, Professionalism beyond sport,we've had easiest fixtures. What a duck egg.UTCB

Never mind the pigs
    This lot take delusion and thorough lack of football understanding to a new level

Sad thing is I knew they would, they are the stereotypical shyte London club who people go to see when their favourite team is playing away.

They were just the same before our cup tie against them if anyone can remember

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We cheat apparently, Professionalism beyond sport,we've had easiest fixtures. What a duck egg.UTCB
    Hmmm. Not quite sure where Roy found this one - all the rest seemed very reasonable - but there's always one isn't there? I must admit I am not that confident about this game, but come to think about it, I never am. Time for the long awaited draw?

I'm not confident about this one either after what has happened to Coutts

Plus they have Tom Cairney back to full fitness and he's a player I rate quite highly because just like Coutts he controls the midfield

Thought they looked decent for a lot of the game v Derby and certainly better than their league position says but, as we know, the table does not lie.

Suppose we'll have to revert to cheating and physicality to stop Fulhamalona.I wonder if the PL is missing them too?

Nothing to fear if we play as we can. They seem good on the attack but dodgy in defence what I saw against Derby. Could be another goal feast.

Fk Fulham

I'm just more concerned with how we apply ourselves without Coutts in the side and whether or not his loss will affect us mentally

If we get through his loss both mentally, and with what Coutts brings to the table tactically and physically, then there's absolutely no reason why we can't get the desired result.

“they’ve had easy-ish fixtures but it remains a tricky fixture"

Eh

Ferk Fulham and shove Diddy David Hamilton up your arse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast