Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
Tony Pulis is available.

It might be ugly but he would get us up, and after that shambles on Saturday I cannot see Rowett doing it. Yes it was a good point but totally without merit: tactically naive in the first half and although we countered them well for the first 10-15 minutes of the second, when Fulham stepped up a gear we again could not cope in midfield.
Except we cannot afford Pulis! he has been a Prem manager for a while now and even If he were to consider dropping down which is doubtful is wage demands would be too much.

Fear not though as it looks as if Clement may be available soon and must be due another chance!

For me we ahve to give Rowett the season, it takes time to change matters and he needs another transfer window at least. In fairness we are doing as well as teams with more resources and we are not out of touch, yes the football isn't pretty but frankly we enjoyed McClaren playing the Derby way only to fail to those cheating QPR *******s, so a dull slog into the playoffs and fluked win in the final will be fine by me!