+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can this squad play attractive football

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Oh yes it was a serious post. We have also lost to Cardiff and Sheffield United this season but at the moment we sit top of the Championship.
    Top of the Championship you indeed are. Best of the rest I make it or should that be best of a bad bunch.
    To be honest mate but really what happens on this forum or at the Albion or in the Premier League ain't really any of you business now is it?

No, it isn't any of my business Whicka Mon. I have never slagged anyone off on your board even though I have been posting on West Brom mad for about seven years. So perhaps it is best if I don't post anymore.

No, it isn't any of my business Whicka Mon. I have never slagged anyone off on your board even though I have been posting on West Brom mad for about seven years. So perhaps it is best if I don't post anymore.
    Guests from other boards/teams are welcome if they contribute in a positive way imo, and not just wind people up (we have them too). You seem to fall in the first (good) category though.

abbobrom , me your welcome any time along with the likes of woodlands.

Sorry mate but I am sick of people on the "outside" like pundits and other club's supporters telling me what's good for my club. In reality they know jack s hit and if they did their point of view is irrelevant. Other than six or seven minutes on MOTD they want nothing to do with us unless there's a drama. As soon as there is you get their expert opinions.
    And now just because Wo1ve5 have strung three passes together for the first time in my lifetime they join in as if there some kind of experts on total football.
    Once again apologies if I offended. But that's my opinion.

Hi Abbo,i wasn't knocking the Wolves you are playing some good football just like us when we won the league. Just pointing out because Pullis and his system. A lot of my wolves mates forget, we have some top players,the likes of Gibbs and Evans are top 4 players.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi Abbo,i wasn't knocking the Wolves you are playing some good football just like us when we won the league. Just pointing out because Pullis and his system. A lot of my wolves mates forget, we have some top players,the likes of Gibbs and Evans are top 4 players.
    I said 18 months ago that a young vibrant Wolves side would pass us on the way down and I was ridiculed on here.

They are playing some fantastic stuff and I expect them to be a top ten Prem side next season.

I think Wolves will come up, i am not a betting man but if i were i would definitely put a quid on them.
    Normally however they would be at least 9 points clear with their form. But Cardiff and Sheff Utd are matching them blow for blow, and teams below will start to put a good run together before long, it always happens.
    But Wolves are deservedly in the driving seat, they will never have a better chance than now, because if they fail then Nuno will be poached by a prem club.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Hope you are correct 123. Watched Watford yesterday, and have done so on a couple of occassions this year, and I fail to see that we can play that type of attractive football, we don't have the same type of players imo. But there are of course different types of attractive football.
    Swedish, don't you think that West Ham played a very similar game to the dross that Pulis put out, conceded the midfield for most of the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)