+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Blut

just seen on o/s that bolton game is season ticket holders bring a friend for a tenner well done united

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    my Millwall ticket was a complete bargain at £23 - do hope there's no bovver this weekend
    Me too Aya so BEHAVE yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    just seen on o/s that bolton game is season ticket holders bring a friend for a tenner well done united
    Sorry to disagree......if you have got more than one friend then it's not cheap Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Me too Aya so BEHAVE yourself!
    sorry Gray can't make any guarantees - any overzealous swearing/gobbing/spilling of Bovril might result in a ruck

just find another season ticket holder then chips actually club could have made both games cat a with no deals on think about those poor little porkers there being taken to the cleaners every week not just christmas !

hang on to your tickets club may well still use them to make sure of derby tickets but pricing is one thing even tt cant complain about with kk

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    hang on to your tickets club may well still use them to make sure of derby tickets but pricing is one thing even tt cant complain about with kk
    TT would be more likely to say King Kev has luckily dropped on our pricin structure than give him any credit tho Shoreham,cos our leader was really really no REALLY lucky to drop on appontin the MESSIAH tha knows. UTCB

I do complain about the Bolton match being cat A and too expensive at Xmas time for 2 out of 3 family/friends!

good job your not a pig fan then chips you would be suicidal lol got told a few weeks ago by a blade who is convinced we will go up that if we do go up season ticket prices for adults will start at 500 quid so you better get saving up lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast