+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's going on with WHU fans

What's going on with WHU fans

Last edited by gaz1959; 20-11-2017 at 05:00 PM.

If it keeps going arse upwards they will soon start calling Alcoholics Anonymous......though hang on....

Apparently there have been a large number of calls from the Hampshire area!

Just shows you how thick people are..Ringing 999 because they lost.. Stop it Tricky..

Apparently the Samaritans in East London have had a similar increase in calls. On bloke said he was looking for Jesus as he had heard that Jesus saves whereas Joe Hart on the other hand!!

Jesus is a West Ham Fan .... as was Moses and Gandhi . Fact... And people who listen to Talk****e need to reevaluate their lives! .....Ps.... Moyes OUT!!!
    Last edited by trickydick; 20-11-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Jesus is a West Ham Fan .... as was Moses and Gandhi . Fact... And people who listen to Talk****e need to reevaluate their lives! .....Ps.... Moyes OUT!!!
    I listen to Talk Sport when driving to and from work Trick. Love the hammer who said Moyes had to go after one game. He reckons Noble and Ray Winstone should do the job! I didn't know glue sniffing still happened. If Noble cannot influence the game from the pitch then what chance he could do any better on the touchline?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I listen to Talk Sport when driving to and from work Trick. Love the hammer who said Moyes had to go after one game. He reckons Noble and Ray Winstone should do the job! I didn't know glue sniffing still happened. If Noble cannot influence the game from the pitch then what chance he could do any better on the touchline?
    To be honest David i would love to have Alan Irvine as head coach . But he seems happy to play assistant coach . So fair play to him.