+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done ST!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I would say the one who seen your sick post and done the decent thing, sadly i cannot take the credit for that, maybe next time...

Ive just said i never banned you lol, did you not read that? Nothing was made up, i seen your post and you can deny it all you like.

Ive got a great life thanks
    If u are going to make allegations against me back it up. You won’t because you know u are speaking nonsense.

So let make this clear you are claiming that I made a ‘sick post’ about cancer and you never banned me?

As a moderator surely it would be your duty to ban me for this kind of post? If I did do such a thing I should be banned and would take no issue with it.

Here’s a theory. You never cause I never. Now please stop making stuff up about me.

future - more than one mod on here and they have ability to ban - some of them are a right bunch of cvnts IIRC your post was removed quickly but i cant recall the exact wording as i barely read it as it became a total slagfest. You do come on to try and cause conflict though. Not sure where to take this but maybe repost what you said? dunno but you aint banned under this username anyway.

Im no mod btw but wish folk would stop slagging them off as they do a job i personally dont - nor you either.

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Does this guy really speak for everyone on the forum?
    If my views are really so left field let me know and I will exit stage left.
    Just to be clear though I have never said anything offensive on this board and the moderator (who admits he has a personal issue with me) has banned me 3 times. Is this the way this forum should be run?

Definitely not no

ST fkd up big time and made some veryvery poor decisions in 2015 which cost us dearly, that will never be forgotten or even forgiven in some cases, however I also don't forget the good prior which oversaw the second best period in our history, and won't ignore any good done now or in the future by him

Also only happy to see him go if the right replacement is there with the funds to take our club on and progress

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Definitely not no

ST fkd up big time and made some veryvery poor decisions in 2015 which cost us dearly, that will never be forgotten or even forgiven in some cases, however I also don't forget the good prior which oversaw the second best period in our history, and won't ignore any good done now or in the future by him

Also only happy to see him go if the right replacement is there with the funds to take our club on and progress
    I agree with the right to have a free view on here! and if the right owner(s) come in but only if right. Lot of bad feeling but there wer e good times too. Time to move on - I hope SRYB

If u are going to make allegations against me back it up. You won’t because you know u are speaking nonsense.

So let make this clear you are claiming that I made a ‘sick post’ about cancer and you never banned me?

As a moderator surely it would be your duty to ban me for this kind of post? If I did do such a thing I should be banned and would take no issue with it.

Here’s a theory. You never cause I never. Now please stop making stuff up about me.
    You were banned before i got the chance sadly

My day will come

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    My day will come
    Seems a bit weird that there is a moderator on here with a vendetta. You cannot ban me as I abide by the rules.

Seems a bit weird that there is a moderator on here with a vendetta. You cannot ban me as I abide by the rules.
    Think that one through bud! Getting banned comes with cloak and daggers “ banned” Explanation “ None” time lapse b4 re entry “ Never” honestly believe thats why this and many other club forums are dying a death. Any mod can ban anyone from any forum without revealing themselves or for apparently any reason. Some deserve and except simply coz admin ignore your case anyway, emails to them are a waste of time

Does this guy really speak for everyone on the forum?
    If my views are really so left field let me know and I will exit stage left.
    Just to be clear though I have never said anything offensive on this board and the moderator (who admits he has a personal issue with me) has banned me 3 times. Is this the way this forum should be run?
    Yes. You're an absolute prick, so is your hero Tamsin.

no vendetta, i know you'll make a james blunt of it soon though

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)