+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done ST!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Agreed, different opinions is what makes the board worth reading
    That's rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    That's rubbish.
    You're wrong😅

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    That's rubbish.
    And even if you're right I disagree 😅

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    And even if you're right I disagree ��
    Youre all wrong and im right

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I think you'll find that's complete b0lloks
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I think you'll find that's complete b0lloks
    ��
    Aye fair enough - fancy a pint? Hey hows the megabus and is balaclava boy still window licking

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    This seems to be intellectual naivety in the extreme to post you love ST and expect no reaction...that's what the board is about.
    Thank you for making my point for me. I say something positive about ST and I am then described as proclaiming love for him. Also where did I say I expected no reaction? I did. I expected my post to irritate the ST haters as it is unacceptable on this board to post moderate rational opinions.

#

Aye fair enough - fancy a pint? Hey hows the megabus and is balaclava boy still window licking
    One day for sure. Miss wearing my United scarf in Halleys

Update on the bus.........it broke down in Bordeaux. I'm getting a Romanian Air flight to Bucharest, it's free if you offer to serve the drinks. (Aye ok, one for you, and one for me). From Bucharest I'll get the train to Berlin, then a tram to Paris. Nae toilets on the tram so a quick slash at the Gare du Nord then it's their new direct non stop overnight service to Forfar. ST is collecting me in his Bentley, off to Brechin in style and he's promised a free bridie for all the dedication. Cost all in appears to be 7 euros.

John has pished his breeks and I've draped him in Tangerine while he's sleeping, posted it on FB

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    oh, have I wound you up offshore.....? why not ban me again for having a different view from you? If you are not interested in this thread then ignore it and find something to do that doesn't wind you up....maybe watch I'm a Celebrity or something?
    Not wound up at all, rather disappointed at your poor attempt this time, poor timing given the last result and perfomance, good to see no real bites though, nothing to do with different opinions, ive different opinions to shedka, smeds etc and have no need to ban them, different opinions is what keeps this board alive, comments on cancer etc are a different story. Unfortunately i need to read all the threads make sure there nothing in them that shouldnt be there, as for i'm a celebrity i can hand on heart say ive never watched it.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)