+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haven't won in 5 league games

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    It might be relegation form. But we are 8th. If we were in the relegation places then yes I'd imagine his job would be under scrutiny. As it stands we are in the top half of the table and 2 points off the play offs.

People need to seriously get a grip.

if the 3 teams below us win there games in hand we will than be 11th in the league and will be more points of the play off places.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    if the 3 teams below us win there games in hand we will than be 11th in the league and will be more points of the play off places.
    And if they lose their games in hand we will be 8th.

if we don't pick up any points before those games in hand are played we could be even lower.

if we don't pick up any points before those games in hand are played we could be even lower.
    And if we do pick up more points we could be higher

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    And if we do pick up more points we could be higher
    I've cooked turmeric mash, pork chops with carrots, cabbage and broccoli for tea.

Better than the Titans, played 9, lost 9.

why not put the table up that shows the last 8 matches home and away which shows us third from bottom

I applaud your rose tinted glasses but that is laughable.
    Since the first site I went on was last 10 I thought that would have been good enough plus game 9 was the loss to Blackburn and game 10 was the win over Oldham I guess that evens it out 😋...
    Rose tinted eh?

Warney's got to get his act together if he wants to keep his job. Discard players who aren't good enough ie Forde Newell & Yates + Ajayi. Don't play players who aren't fit ie Cummings & Frecks. Give young players good enough a chance ie Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King.

Get to January & sort the squad out. Rodak & Emmanuel can go back. Try to offload players not good enough. Replacements of course.

Problem is GWRU. What you think is "no good". And what warne says is "no good" may (prob is) be totally different

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Warney's got to get his act together if he wants to keep his job. Discard players who aren't good enough ie Forde Newell & Yates + Ajayi. Don't play players who aren't fit ie Cummings & Frecks. Give young players good enough a chance ie Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King.

Get to January & sort the squad out. Rodak & Emmanuel can go back. Try to offload players not good enough. Replacements of course.
    Has your mate Tony told you he's going to open his wallet then?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast