+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Ladies

Burnley Ladies

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...-cup-1-8858938

Doing well so far -be great if they got through and pulled a home tie agsinst one of the big guns- lets all cheer them on-

Not into women's football.

Blackburn Rovers midfied 5

Name:  2B00973D00000578-3181887-image-a-15_1438616184442.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  78.8 KB

Yikes!! that's gotta hurt but probably faster than the current deadwoods midfied

I was at the game at Alnwick which took place a week past Sunday.
    It was a really good win against a team who were expecting to beat us. It was a horrible day with a gale force wind blowing down the slope at St James Park, Alnwick and we made the most of it in the first half and were leading 3-0 at half time. We just took command of the game in the second half and stifled everything that Alnwick threw at us.
    The ladies came back down to earth on Sunday with a 1-2 loss at Wigan who went above them in the table.
    The next round against Stoke will be a very difficult game because they are quite a decent team.

http://www.walfc.co.uk/wp-content/up...m-19.11.17.pdf

You bagged the slim one in the middle IDWT!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I was at the game at Alnwick which took place a week past Sunday.
    It was a really good win against a team who were expecting to beat us. It was a horrible day with a gale force wind blowing down the slope at St James Park, Alnwick and we made the most of it in the first half and were leading 3-0 at half time. We just took command of the game in the second half and stifled everything that Alnwick threw at us.
    The ladies came back down to earth on Sunday with a 1-2 loss at Wigan who went above them in the table.
    The next round against Stoke will be a very difficult game because they are quite a decent team.

http://www.walfc.co.uk/wp-content/up...m-19.11.17.pdf
    Burnley girls ?- i dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You bagged the slim one in the middle IDWT!
    i dont see no slim one-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Burnley girls ?- i dont think so
    That is the ladies team --although the table was taken from the Wigan Ladies website.

i know they are ladies- whats up with Wigan ?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    i know they are ladies- whats up with Wigan ?
    They ate all the pies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)