+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Any one watching apart from Mick eyeing up the totty! Like to see Denise Wise give that Vardy a seeing to ( poor Jamie ) and they should parachute Livermore in - do him good with some snakes and a ton of spiders on him so the fecker runs and knows the true meaning of exhaustion! Even Rondon might score in the Jungle!!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 21-11-2017 at 03:55 PM.

What a useless Shi t program.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Any one watching apart from Mick eyeing up the totty! Like to see Denise Wise give that Vardy a seeing to ( poor Jamie ) and they should parachute Livermore in - do him good with some snakes and a ton of spiders on him so the fecker runs and knows the true meaning of exhaustion! Even Rondon might score in the Jungle!!!!
    Isn't your hero Boris Johnson's dad on that programme?
    How anyone can watch the sh i te is beyond me.

I've never seen the show so I can't really say it is the waste product the others say it is, but I imagine it is.
    The "talent" shows, the cooking shows, the dancing shows, the "reality" shows, I avoid them all, never watched any of them. Soaps are another thing I never watch.
    I think my concern could be that I might actually enjoy one of them!

I can assure you that you would not enjoy one of them. I have seen different reality programmes due to the fact my wife will watch certain ones. The jungle one is something she will watch so I tend to hear what is going on sometimes if I aint got my headphones on listening to music. In my opinion anyone who gets enjoyment from any sort of reality show is welcome to it but I feel there must be something lacking in their intelligence if they are content to watch talentless people full of their own self importance.

If I wanted to watch someone eat a Kangaroos c o c k or a monkeys scrotum I'd log on to beastiality.com.

What a waste of oxygen these people are.

I spend most of my time on National Geographic and Discovery Channels now......I don't even watch European football let alone UK football on TV.

I think I'm going to get my own vegetable patch and shed next springtime.

Can't stand this trend of cheap to make reality TV programmes.so much so my TV is rarely on these days

I'm pleased it's not only me. My wife watches 2 soaps; Neighbours & Home and Away, which is why you are likely to find me on here around this time. Shares the same dislike as me (and most of you lot it seems) as far as the rest go.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)