+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer bidding war

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kieffer bidding war

We bid 20 mouldy peanuts

I know silly money huh

We've no chance - thanks for the memories Kieffer - and helping us to keep our L1 status

If we don’t get him then it will show our true ambition.

However it might end the bullshine about having a big budget for this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If we don’t get him then it will show our true ambition.

However it might end the bullshine about having a big budget for this league.
    We might have a big budget for this league. Who knows what every clubs' budget is? I understand the scepticism though. I don't like the "shopping at Harrods" "same budget as Huddersfield" stuff that TS comes out with.

However not signing Moore does not necessarily mean a lack of ambition. The asking price could be more than he's worth to us. Money might be better spent elsewhere.
    We dodged a bullet with Stevie May. Posters complained because we didn't up our bid to get him. Stubbs got one thing right in advising TS that he didn't think he was worth a higher bid. Unfortunately Stubbs' back-up plan (Blackstock) was even worse.

Warne is getting his excuses in early. Despite previously claiming that we are in regular contact with Ipswich about Moore, he is now saying he's no idea how much they want for him and he hasn't spoken to the chairman about it anyway.
    It's the customary ineptitude which will end in the usual way.

Well out of our budget range,but I think he will be at Ipswich till the end of the season anyway,pity we did not see him at Forest Green,but that's what we appointed the talent spotter for.

Should we pay over a million for him? I'm glad it's not my money cos I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Should we pay over a million for him? I'm glad it's not my money cos I wouldn't.
    Do you have a million? O_o

I have a few of the 0s

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast