+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan pardew

Alan pardew

1/4 on with paddy power

I bloody hope not

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    1/4 on with paddy power

I bloody hope not
    Was he not one of the favourites for the England job a couple of seasons ago ?
    Very passionate manager who likes to play attacking football don't know what he could do with our lot tho , I don't feel we have enough quality on the pitch .

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    1/4 on with paddy power

I bloody hope not
    God please no.

Our next manager seriously will be a crossroads for me. Another Pulis style of football manager and I can see me not going up very often and spending my time elsewhere.

The one thing that I think Pardew is not, is another TP.

Not great defensively from what I recall but taking both Palace and West Ham to Cup finals isn’t bad and neither is getting Newcastle to 5th and West Ham to 9th.

For those wanting a change of direction on the field after TP then I think Pardew is probably going to be a pretty good fit.

Please God no.

Worst choice out there.

Whoever gets the gig give them only the rest of the season to earn their stripes and rethink again should we get relegated

Pardew is great short term, the results usually change immediately, but the longer he stays the worse they get. Until the end of the season only for me.

I just don't like Pardew. Don't really know why but I don't. I would go for a Pearson and Shakespeare double if it is possible. I aint bothered if the guy can't hold a press conference or if he feels like knocking someone out who pi**es him off, all I care about is can he get Albion playing football worth watching and win matches in the premiership and if he/they can do that then that is fine by me.

He's got lovely teeth.

It clearly looks to me like a two horse race between Allardyce and Pardew. I'd take either for now, without hesitation. Both could easily stabilise the club and secure safety for this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)