+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Wolverhampton Wanderers - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I know that's what you meant - I was being ironic

I'm not sure why the Club should cut him quite so much slack -it's a results based business and, as you say, 9 defeats in 12 speaks for itself. Are we perhaps willing to be more forgiving because we are scarred by a succession of short-term and ultimately, doomed appointments? Or is it because TC looks the part in his designer clothes - unlike poor old Steve Evans who waddled around like a beached whale, drenched in sweat and with a personal parking space reserved outside the Casualty Dept?

Either way, it's not looking good and unless I can wean myself off my suicidal habit of always betting on us to win then I will be heading to the bankruptcy court any day now
    At least Evans achieved something, (and lost some weight in the process). I'd take him back over TC (with this squad) any day.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Clive, we have spent money but not anywhere near the 50 million you state. Three of the players last night are on loan and only Neves from the starting eleven, cost big money (15 million). Costa, who came on in the second half, was purchased for a reputed thir**** million last season. Middlesborough and Aston Villa have spent more this season.

Your side did play some attractive football at times and with more composure in front of goal you could have added to your score. After the sending off your side did well to keep the score down to four. I am sure you will more games than you will lose before the season ends.

Rad has put in £100 million FFS and is steadily building a viable business ..........
    The Wolves are going guns as its their second season having a shot.Last season they spent £32million and finished 15th then they chucked in another £19.5million where needed and are now benefiting ............. (so far) - With the FFP trap awaiting if they succeed or fail don't forget.
    For us it's getting the 'roots down' and the Rad has put in an initial £100 million FFS and is steadily building a viable business - bringing in Orta who'd helped get Boro up from the Championship with a cv of contacts gained as an Agent,qualified coach and media reporter so with ER bought,planned new training ground, world wide marketing initiatives,a new scouting system, arrangements with European clubs, young 'uns brought in to develop,totally new 'footballing philosophy' throughout the club corridors from boardroom to coaching......... £££'s from Wood and Taylor banked we'll hopefully see squad strengthening (rather than weakening) in January and next summer.
    The club obviously needs to improve the starting first eleven with a GK, a left footed LB,a CF with more 'strength' than Roofe and more 'movement' than Lasogga, a CH (Bartley mould) - yes, Edmondson might come through for next season as might other young recruits(in time O'Shaunessey might be 'the' CH) - note in TIME.
    ........ as for players not playing games at the 'mo (Grot, Klich, CBJ) they're not on big bucks salaries,still young and should get better in TIME if managed/developed correctly.
    We've ALL been screaming for a sensible owner have we not ........ and we've got one - admittedly not a mega billionaire but to be critical of ' his transparent plan' is a joke as he's only just bloody arrived .......
    MOT
    Last edited by MrsORichSenior; 23-11-2017 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Damn predicted texting .....

[QUOTE=MrsORichSenior;38712096]Rad has put in £100 million FFS and is steadily building a viable business ..........
    The Wolves are going guns as its their second season having a shot.Last season they spent £32million and finished 15th then they chucked in another £19.5million where needed and are now benefiting ............. (so far) - With the FFP trap awaiting if they succeed or fail don't forget.
    For us it's getting the 'roots down' and the Rad has put in an initial £100 million FFS and is steadily building a viable business - bringing in Orta who'd helped get Boro up from the Championship with a cv of contacts gained as an Agent,qualified coach and media reporter so with ER bought,planned new training ground, world wide marketing initiatives,a new scouting system, arrangements with European clubs, young 'uns brought in to develop,totally new 'footballing philosophy' throughout the club corridors from boardroom to coaching......... £££'s from Wood and Taylor banked we'll hopefully see squad strengthening (rather than weakening) in January and next summer.
    The club obviously needs to improve the starting first eleven with a GK, a left footed LB,a CF with more 'strength' than Roofe and more 'movement' than Lasogga, a CH (Bartley mould) - yes, Edmondson might come through for next season as might other young recruits(in time O'Shaunessey might be 'the' CH) - note in TIME.
    ........ as for players not playing games at the 'mo (Grot, Klich, CBJ) they're not on big bucks salaries,still young and should get better in TIME if managed/developed correctly.
    We've ALL been screaming for a sensible owner have we not ........ and we've got one - admittedly not a mega billionaire but to be critical of ' his transparent plan' is a joke as he's only just bloody arrived .......
    MOT[/QUOTE

Spot on, ...👌

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Rad has put in £100 million FFS and is steadily building a viable business ..........
    MOT
    Do you get paid to act as Radrizzanis public relations officer?

Could you tell me how the 100 million has been spent radrizzani has put in?

Dont have a problem with Radrizzani. Top man rebuilding the club. Just hope he dont have to rebuild from league 1.

WTF11. ....... 'Wouldn't you like to know' .........

Husband just phoned saying we nearly had 'em until that red card........... after his 3 hours whiz on the choo choo from Tours to London before boarding the 'we regret to inform you the train is running late' to Wolverhampton with a seat greeting him scattered by a crushed kebab his hopes were still high until the sending off - so he was pleased to view this apology (below) and hopes a long awaited win at the weekend will soothe his British rail experience of ****e seats,luke warm tea and a croissant designed to break jaws .........

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Dont have a problem with Radrizzani. Top man rebuilding the club. Just hope he dont have to rebuild from league 1.
    Can't rebuild (or build), on sand.

I don't have a problem with him, he's worked miracles in the few months he's been here, just don't know where the 100 million has come from which has been mentioned....20 for ER....was it 32 or 35 for whatever Cellino wanted.....not sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    WTF11. ....... 'Wouldn't you like to know' .........

Husband just phoned saying we nearly had 'em until that red card........... after his 3 hours whiz on the choo choo from Tours to London before boarding the 'we regret to inform you the train is running late' to Wolverhampton with a seat greeting him scattered by a crushed kebab his hopes were still high until the sending off - so he was pleased to view this apology (below) and hopes a long awaited win at the weekend will soothe his British rail experience of ****e seats,luke warm tea and a croissant designed to break jaws .........

No frankly, I wouldn't like to know. Not sure ho to make sense of your posts or how they relate to anything I have posted (or anything else if I'm being honest)

Enjoy whatever ride you are on, it's not mine

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)