+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Warburton and Gary Rowett

Forest were a mess when he went there, one pre season and they look a lot better already. Proves hes got what it takes imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Forests problem is definitely defence, going forward the move the ball very well. Between us we'd have the makings of a decent squad.

Now who wouldn't want the rivalry one league above!

Lots of half decent sides in our league but no real stand out, yet.

It's nice to be in the mix.
    Wolves look the stand out,, but no others really, all grinders below them like cardiff, bristol and ourselves, even boro look average despite spending millions. Florest and ourselves have to be confident of making playoffs,, we need to sort our midfield out though,, one area we look dodgy in,, some1 to partner ledley, kieftenbeld perhaps?

Kieftenbeld is another who is more defensive and breaks up play. Other than that worldy against us I can't recall him scoring.

We need a box to box attack minded player who links play but also chips in with a few goals.

Wash your mouth out Manx, attacking midfielders!! I've never heard the like!9

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Kieftenbeld is another who is more defensive and breaks up play. Other than that worldy against us I can't recall him scoring.

We need a box to box attack minded player who links play but also chips in with a few goals.
    Someone like Bryson!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Agree Manx. Sheff U have had a very good start but are they now being found out? Something I suspected might happen.
    Looks like the same words I used last season about Huddersfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Someone like Bryson!
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    I reckon the two preceding posters prior to you know more about football. Both Warburton & Rowett are work in progress. Give them a chance.
    Of course give them a chance but I believe Rowett is the better manager. As for MW, he's way too predictable with his lone striker, 4-3-2-1 lineups and double substitutions. He can do a job for sure but I think he's still tactically naïve, but hey, maybe as you say, I might be wrong, very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Of course give them a chance but I believe Rowett is the better manager. As for MW, he's way too predictable with his lone striker, 4-3-2-1 lineups and double substitutions. He can do a job for sure but I think he's still tactically naïve, but hey, maybe as you say, I might be wrong, very wrong.
    Your arse licking on numerous threads is beyond putrid.

Romanis is a ram he hates Forest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)