+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday Fanny

On another point - having a bang average goalkeeper cost us dear - Mcgovern (The irish GK) would be a good start - Davies isnt good enough. Watch the goal back and look at his pathetic attempt at a punch - he's like a subbuteo goalie and only comes out in a semi circle. I'm sure he's controlled by somebody at the back of either net

Name:  F90816D3-7E53-49B9-BC48-11ED997AC9F5.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  17.3 KB

Another thing Hecky needs to do is pick his best 11 regardless of the opposition. He's Barnsley manager let Warn co ck worry about Cardiff.

I hope he didn’t pick last nights team with one eye on Saturday. We all want to win Derby games but there’s nothing like building momentum, concentrate on one match at a time .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I hope he didn’t pick last nights team with one eye on Saturday. We all want to win Derby games but there’s nothing like building momentum, concentrate on one match at a time .
    Tottenham rested their key men against West Ham for Man Utd game. They ended up outta cup and lost at Old Trafford. I hope it int that too East Stand but that's what I was thinking trudging back up the hill after match.

We are conceding goals by persistent side, short and back passing when we have AMPLE time to clear. Until this stops we will continue to be under pressure at the back. And we went through this last year too. I don’t like the Hoof type of football....I’ve criticised it this season as you all know, but last night, against a team that probably nick more goals and 1-0 wins that the local sh!t that went up last season did, we should have been better prepared to whack it up. ESPECIALLY in the last third of the game when we are a point to the good. It was coming all night that winner. And it wasn’t going to be us ..,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12